• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Internet Browser are you using?

What browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Firefox

Votes: 101 51.3%
  • Chrome

Votes: 56 28.4%
  • Safari

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Flock

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I used Firefox until I was suggested Chrome a few months ago. My main browser switched quickly to Chrome, but I still keep Firefox around in the odd chance that Chrome crashes on me(happened about…twice I think).

chrome is kinda stable but very light on resources

Wasn't Chrome supposed to be a simple browser?

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
    Years
  • I only use Opera Mobile... Used to use it on PC but didn't like it...

I use Chrome sometimes... It's good when you want to do something quickly or want to browse fast, but Firefox is quick enough and good looking and etc.
    Has this happened to anyone? I downloaded the DirectX SDK (June '10) 3-4 times in FF but it didn't install, then I downloaded from Chrome, and it installed O.o
    I checked all error messages, they corresponded to corrupted file.

So my primary browser is FF both on Linux and Windows.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I use Firefox on all of my computers. Mainly for the addons.

Desktop → Firefox as main browser, Chrome as a backup browser. I only use it when RPing on LJ and I don't wanna log out of my main account in Firefox. @_@;;

Netbook → Again, Firefox as main with Internet Explorer as my backup because I can't be bothered downloading anything else.

Other → Portable Firefox on a USB key. My only other alternative at work is IE6 so... yeah. Definite improvement. ._.;;;

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Well, I love Chrome and Firefox, but to me it's so hard to get used to other browsers when your already used to another. For example on Opera, I love the, "Speed Dial" feature and the, "Password Manager" feature. I just can't get used to not having those two things.

There are actually addons that replicate those functions in Firefox. For example, while I'm at school I try to replicate the look and feel of Safari as much as possible. I found a Password Manager addon, a Top Sites features (Top Sites =(more or less)= Speed Dial), and different themes and addons to make it feel a little... homier.

Blaze The Hedgehog

The Flaming Wolf!
    Years
  • I'm using Safari at the moment. I prefer using Firefox, but I just haven't got the will power to motivate me to install it. But Safari does what I want well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    I use firefox and safari. Both very reliable and low maintinence.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Chrome. I want security, stability and speed, the likes of which I don't find in anything else.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
  • I used to use Firefox, but I use Google Chrome now. I might switch back, though. But I definitely will never use Explorer.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I switched to chrome, but i found one bad annoying thing about it. SHOCKWAVE PROBLEM.
    I guess back to the annoying firefox

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • At first, my internet browser was Firefox. The features and customizations one could do to it was really enjoyable and I had a great time messing around with it.

Then, my friend suggested me Google Chrome. At first, I was relunctant to try it out because of my deep love for Firefox. He then showed me how fast Google Chrome was and I was instantly hooked. Firefox was really reliable and flashy, but I had to move on.

I still use Firefox sometimes, especially when it concerns using Youtube. That's probably the only bad thing about using Google Chrome.

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
  • Well...

I personally love Firefox, but I got the most recent update as soon as it came, and it got SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. I then got Chrome on that computer(my laptop), but I got tired of that, so now I'm a happy Opera user.

On the desktop, I'm trying to get my parents to switch from IE to Firefox, because the most recent update is fine on that computer. >_>

So... Opera and Firefox for me :P

Last edited:
    Back