• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which is the best bridge? [ #25 ]

Which is the best?

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    [CSS-DIV=background-color:;width:900px;-moz-border-radius:10px;padding-left:10px;]
    Black and White Weekly Poll #25 → Poll IndexPrevious Poll

The bridges in Black and White

There are 5 different bridges that are in Black and White - each looking different and offering something new. On Skyarrow Bridge, the first one you'll see, you get a view of the ocean near Castelia City as well as a demostration of the camera angles. The next one you'll see is Driftveil Drawbridge - which allows you to battle and pick up wings from Ducklett. The next bridge is just before Opelucid City - the Tubeline Bridge, which is a place with an amazing view when the sun goes down, as well as a place to battle a few trainers. You also have Village Bridge, which allows you to catch different Pokemon underneath it. The last is Marvelous Bridge, which features wild Swanna as well as a gift Magikarp, connecting Route 15 and 16.

Which one is the best to you and why? Is it because of the camera angles, or because of the scenery, or something else?

If you have any poll ideas, feel free to PM Kaori or myself with them. We may not use them the following week after you have suggested them, but we're likely to consider them in the near future.
    [/div]​

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Tubeline It is by far my favorite I mean what with the trains and all. come on that awesome close 2nd is Skyarrow though I was a little stunned by it at first.

Years
  • Skyarrow Bride.

It is the first bridge you encounter, and it just makes you go in awe when you first walk on it. The camera angles are so dynamic and cool, and it really gives Unova a sense of amazement and uniqueness.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Skyarrow bridge. It's... so... beautiful... So impressive. What a vista that is! Village Bridge is also a good contender for aesthetics.

Years
  • Skyarrow Bridge is the best bridge. It is just plain awesome. It is long. The graphics on it are just plain amazing and all the different camera angles rock! I love going on it and walking and riding my bike on it.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Skyarrow Bridge. Not for the camera angles, but for the nostalgia. I went to the States three years ago and the Brooklyn Bridge walk was one of the best things I did there by far. Skyarrow looks just like it, especially from the viewing platform (ie the one in the poll). I was literally running across it yelling 'HOLY CRAP I'M ON THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE'.

I was having breakfast at the time. It was awkward.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • Village Bridge, easily. Most stuff to do, it's a freaking town on a bridge! Others are just your generic "Cross the bridge to get to the other end and never look back afterward". Village Bridge actually gets you to stay a while and possibly come back. Plus it's just one of the best looking bridges IMO.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • Oh, yeah, Skyarrow Bridge Egg Hatching Bridge comes in a close second.

Gamefreak: HEY, WE HAVE 3D GRAPHICS, WE'RE DAMN WELL GOING TO USE IT. AND WHAT BETTER WAY THAN TO SHOWCASE IT USING AN OVERLY HUGEASS BRIDGE WHILE EPIC MUSIC PLAYS!!!

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
  • I vote for Village Bridge solely for the beat boxer on the top and the man under the bridge who actually sings. It's just so fabulous. Who doesn't love this bridge for the music.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Tubeline is my favourite because it's coming at you creating 3D effect. It also looks really cool, all metally and all. I thought it was a single choice poll so I now realise what my favourite bridge is because it was between this and Marvelous. When I realised it was multiple choice, I had already decided my top bridge but I could still vote for others, yay :D

I like Marvelous because it looks cool and seems like it leads to somewhere awesome - the Unova League?

And I voted for Skyarrow Bridge also because GameFreak really went all out for it. Great job to them.

Village Bridge has a serene look which is nice. Driftveil Bridge is the only one that doesn't appeal to me.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    I love the Village Bridge! It's so unique and awesome, plus it's nice looking. :) Though I was confused when I saw it, I said out loud: "Whoa!! Is this a bridge - or a village?"

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Skyarrow Bridge, it has such an amazing view and has lots of different scenes when walking across it different camera angles and such, and I love the music for it! don't get me wrong though, all the Bridges are great!

Back