• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which is the best bridge? [ #25 ]

Which is the best?

• Total voters

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
Years
  • Skyarrow got my vote, then Village Bridge in close second. Skyarrow was only made to show off camera angles, but it ha its purposes. Especially for someone who breeds starters for all his freinds like myself. Then I liked Marvolous Bridge for two reasons. The ghost girl, and the Magikarp Salesman. Driftveil wasnt that cool.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm surprised how many people like Village Bridge. I was used to the bridges being safe areas (except for the feathers), and when that area wasn't safe I just got put off. xD;

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Village Bridge without a doubt. The music, imo, is the best music ever in a Pokemon game. Especially with all of the instruments and the guy singing.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I really enjoy walking through the Skyarrow Bridge. However, all the bridges in this game are pretty amazing. I haven't been to all of them yet, but for now, Skyarrow gets my vote. :3

BlogDog123

The Apostrophe Guy
    Years
  • I like the Marvelous Bridge and the Driftveil Bridge because I get get some stat-raising feathers for my Pokemon.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I like the Skyarrow bridge the best. It sort of looks like the bridge in San Francisco.

I like the Skyarrow bridge the best. It sort of looks like the bridge in San Francisco.

Last edited:

Woobat

Koromori
    Years
  • Skyarrow Bridge is my favorite because of the 3D and the ability to view the Castelia City skyline. I go there to hatch my eggs, too.

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    I absolutely love the camera angles used at Skyarrow Bridge. It's awe-inspiring for a Pokemon game. :)

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    the one leading to Castellia City is the best IMO.
    the camera movement is amazing with it

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Village Bridge is the one I like best.
    Bridge I use most is the Driftveil Drawbridge as the feathers seem more common. And a shiny Ducklett would be more obvious an encounter than a shiny Swanna given my attention span and lack of volume on.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • Village Bridge is my favorite. It should be classified as a town, though. D: The music is complete win. Also, I want to live on a bridge. Bridge-living would be awesome.

Back