• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which languages do you speak of?

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years

Even though African isn't even a language.

I've been speaking English for a good sixteen years now (literally: my mother says that I was speaking in simple sentences by three months), and I took Spanish up to III. I'm disappointed that the farthest I got was conversational fluency, but I'm always trying to keep my comprehension fresh.

I also know the Greek alphabet and several words, so that's that.

Years
    I speak English. Apriendo español. I am also learning Arabic. :]

I also made up my own language. :]

Au za vi notbais giv'aiso.

Last edited:

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    English, but I've been taking Spanish classed for 3 years now.

That doesn't help, considering I keep forgetting parts of the language.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    English is the only language I can speak fluently. I took Spanish in high school, but I remember so little of it that I doubt I could even hold a basic conversation.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I speak English, a bit of Shanghainese and am learning Japanese at school right now.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    English is the only language I can speak fluently. I can almost read French fluently (though speaking it is... mediocre, I would say XD) and I understand it well when spoken. My Japanese is very broken. I could probably get by both orally and through writing but I just don't know enough vocabulary to be any good at it. D: I can understand when people are speaking it, to some extent, though.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    I speak fluent English (It was my first language XD), pretty good Japanese, and little Snippets of Spanish (Due to hours of Dora the Explorer when I was four XD) and German.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I know
    English - mah main language
    Spanish - some, very little even though I tooken about 4 or 5 spanish classes my entire life so far
    Japanese - I know some too, but i know much more Japanese than i do spanish and I thought my ownself too

Im going to try to learn some French or german next.

Back