• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which Mega-evolution do you think looks the ugliest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
  • Out of all the Mega-evolutions, which design do you think looks the worst or otherwise think that it could be improved?

I say Charizard-X looks ugly. It's not that I don't like it, it's just such a dramatic color contrast. The turban on Mega-Medicham's head doesn't suit her IMHO, and makes her look ugly too.

Years
  • I disliked Mega Gardevoir, it was like "hey, lets just make it look bigger(fatty) and add some wierd stuff coming ou of the arms. I also think Mega Aerodactyl could have used a little bit more of thought in desing.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I disliked Mega Gardevoir, it was like "hey, lets just make it look bigger(fatty) and add some wierd stuff coming ou of the arms. I also think Mega Aerodactyl could have used a little bit more of thought in desing.

Mega Gardevoir is supposed to look like it's wearing a wedding dress. I actually like it.

Anyway, I think Mega Pinsir is the ugliest; those eyes creeped me out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I dislike Mega Charizard X, due to the same reason as Boilurn. I don't like Mega Heracross, either. It's got extremely large nose, which, in my opinion, makes it look bad. ): If it wasn't for that though, then it would've been perfect.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    Most of them look great. Mega Manectric is a disappointment. I dislike Mega Charizard Y because it looks like Charizard bulked a little rather than a Mega Evolution.

Charizard X looks a lot better in my opinion. The blue flames make it epic. Love Mega Lucario too.

VAHZZ

Reborn
    Years
  • Mega Aerodactyl..oh dear lord that thing is so thorny you can decorate it with styrofoam.
    Mega Manectric just looks like a skateboard ramp to me..i dislike the crap out of it.

They should have SERIOUSLY put some more thought into those two...don't even get me started on the digimon known as mega heracross..

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    mega heracross o/ i mean like... ugh >< singlehorn pokemon > singlenose pokemon \o/

mega gyarados too :x mega shrimp ftw? not so much

Years
  • Mega Heracross definitely. Like seriously, why did they ruin the looks of such a strong Pokemon? Plus its ability is kinda inferior to Moxie imo. Worst Mega ever and one I'd never even want to use.

And Mega Manectric as well, one of my fave Electric-types had to get such a bad-looking Mega. The mane looks overdone and covers up too much of its body.

Years
  • To be honest, there are very few that i actually like.. :/
    But seriously, mega gyarados is the most god awful thing i've seen in a long time.. I love the idea behind the mega evolutions but most of them look super disappointing to me..

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
  • Pinsir and Heracross, definitely.

I think Mega Aggron was a step backwards too; regular Aggron is badass as hell, but the mega just looks bulky and slow.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Mega shrimp and mega scizor are equally the worst for me.
    I really dont have to go in depth on mega gyarados.
    Scizor had such an awesome look to it...now its just ruined! I just cant get with the elongated pinchers and more steel/stiff look it has.

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
    Years
  • Mega Heracross. Its weird pointy nose and those awkward arms... ugh. Now I didn't like Heracross much to begin with, but still... I'm also not terribly fond of Mega Mewtwo Y. I don't know what it is- something to do with its overall shape?

Mega Garchomp is a runner-up because they went a bit overboard on the spikes, but I don't hate it, per-say.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Heracross would have had a very cool design...if it weren't for it's nose. -,-
    Gyarados. My bro and I were watching what it'd look like on YouTube, and when the transformation was done, we were both like: ppppfffffffffffffffHAHAHAHAHAH! xD Seriously, a shrimp? xD
    Manectric looks...eh... =/
    Medicham makes me want to kill it immediately. >.>
    Garchomp looked ugly imho.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back