• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which of your PC friends can make you laugh the most?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Making people laugh over the internet is a fine art. It's not always as easy as when you're talking to someone face to face.

I was wondering which of your PC friends can make you laugh the most?

Do you have a friend who's so funny to you whenever you have a conversation with them, you always find yourself out of breath with laughter? :3
    What do they do that makes you laugh so much?

I'll edit mine in later. n_n;

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Pokeyomom, hands down. Even when I'm going through something he doesn't know how to help with, he cheers me up by just saying something clever or straight up absurd. Forever and Vendak do a fine job of contributing many lol's to my day, as well.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I don't know there is a few Pokestick, good times. is defiently one of them ;).

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • Beelzebub and Vendak. :3 Both of them do a great job of cheering me up when I'm feeling down, and they're both just generally funny. I often have crazy conversations with Beelzebub over MSN, which amuse me to no end. And raglflagl can be pretty funny on MSN as well, even though I don't speak to him as much as I used to.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I think one special thothage knows.
    But seriously..
    Snowwy.
    Alol, that's it.
    Oh and Pokemonmaster67 made me lol at his title that was pretty epic.

Years
  • Generally, when it's appointed at me, it would be Wish who gets the common chuckle out of me. Otherwise, whilst i'm stalking, a few of the other Mods can really make me laugh!

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Oh man, there are a lot of my friends who do that. XD They all make me laugh, but they always have their own little reasons. I can't really just pick and choose because I have found all of them funny at one point.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    There are many people that come to mind. Not all of them still go to PC however, but I'll list them anyway.

First one I can think of is spacecub since I'm talking to her right now. She just says the strangest things, but omg she's so funny. I'm able to laugh a lot when she's around. Another person that comes to mind is Blazichu, he's just well, funny, even if he strangely thinks he isn't. He's able to make things into jokes easily. Gary, the Magic Fairy is also hilarious especially when he's making fun of... actors. He's just naturally funny. Aizukeand Jared are also hilarious, I remember the strange things Malyka says sometimes, and when Jess had too much medicine and just... well, lost it. I laughed so much that day. People such as Shiranui make me laugh just because she's so normal, and I guess people's reactions to what you say are the funniest in a way, which is why Went also makes me laugh. Then there's people like Ausaudriel, Aladdin, Zet and bgt who just say strange things sometimes, causing me to laugh.

However, there are a few I don't see that often/don't talk to anymore, one of those being Signomi, who made me laugh a lot, she was just so good at that, then there were combinations of people, such as Adrasteia around certain people, Violense, etc.

In other words, most of my friends have made me laugh at some point, and although not all were mentioned, together as a whole they just make me laugh and complete my day. :3

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • On Pokecommunity, It's Borey, aka Drizzle. He just makes me laugh. Like we were discussing my name, and possible alternatives, and he came up with real nice, funny name. Made me laugh pretty good. :P

Outside PC, it would defiantly be my girl friend. She just makes me laugh. :)

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • It has to be our thread maker Snowwy. Then there is Saucy Fish Boi (when we talk anyway), they're both just so...random! It's pefect! xp

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I'd say the people who make me laugh the most are the 5 people who are closest to me online. And that is Went, Nica, Jess/Jared, Zet and Will/Guillermo.

There are times where I've laughed so much it hurts. XD; Unforunately, it's not as much of an impact as in real life, where I do tend to laugh a lot more in real life. Though it also does work via webcam, I tend to find myself laughing a lot more when I have webcam on. I guess it's the fact someone can see me laughing and which makes me laugh. XD

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Um, this doesn't happen much to me--I don't laugh much.
    But Snowwy and I laugh a lot and have a lot of good times together. :3
    She's really funny, and no one else fits the title. ^_^

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Hm... I have quite a bit that I talk to. I'd have to say Erica first. Sometimes she reads things wrong and it can be wicked funny. Jack O'Neill is funny too and we get a few good laughs too. Arcanine/Andy is the same way. :'D

Pretty much all the PC friends I have are worth a good laugh with. XD

Back