• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Character Would The Above Person Be?

Years
    Your avatar/signature theme is Cobalion, which is a Steel/Fighting-type. There is one other Pokemon with that type combo - Lucario.

Guess which Sinnoh Gym Leader uses a Lucario?

You are
    Maylene.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    Professor Oak, since this is the character your avatar looks the most like... Same kind of hair, same kind of eyebrows... You're Oak.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tough one. I'm going to have to say... May/Haruka due to the pigtails in your signature. She not might have pigtails but she does have those bangs as well as brown hair so close enough.

Years
    Based on one of your previous themes plus your current theme featuring a blonde-haired character, I know a certain Trainer that fits the description.

You are
    Bianca.

Years
    You love Skitty, cos of your username and signature.

I know a certain Coordinator who has one in the anime.

You are
    May.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dragon is close to Dragon and Lance is the leader of Dragon. Thus you are Lance.

Back