• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon do you have a personal grievance with?

DragonKing48

The King Of All Dragons.
    Years
    Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf for not being bloody Fairy types. Like wtf, really? And I do actually like the Pokémon themselves but there's no greater injustice to the Fairy type.

(ノД`)・゜・。

Helioptisk/Helioptile, Amaura/Aurorus, Aron, Lairon, Aggron for not being Dragon types. They literally fit the standard perfectly but they're just like "Nawh. Not this time."

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Boltund for taking such a perfect Pokemon as Yamper and then evolving into something generic and not even really cute. The biggest shame in the series tbh.

Years
    Alomomola for not evolving from Luvdisc (like what reason was there to not make this evolution line a thing??? did they just not want to ruin the exclusive gen 5 mon regional dex in b1w1?). Runerigus for having the most random evolutionary requirement ever (is there even an NPC that hints at it? if not it's gonna take a while for a person playing blind to ever figure it out). Galar-Meowth for just being another Meowth form, if you take away the amulet coin thing on the head, it looks like a different mon so why not make it a completely different mon? why did it have to be another meowth form. Last but not least, Greedent for taking something as cute as Skwovet and making it into that abomination.

Years
    cradily for personal reasons (apart from the fact it looks like it's going to kill me),
    fennekin because it evolves into an ugly thing called delphox :( i had such high hopes for it only for it to be a disappointment
    honestly same goes for scorbunny and the mime family even though mime jr is an absolute qt :(

Roaming Emboar

Unovian Enhtusiast
    Years
    i don't dislike it or anything, but pelipper because i just know it's going to use protect on me like every pelipper from rse .. ....
    same with meditite and detect

Same for me. Especially if I'm fighting Pineco. Still I don't despise any Pokemon.

Kartanaheart

Origami King
    Years
    Coalossal was almost a personal attack. Rolycoly was the one Pokemon I was the most excited for during the early trailers, I guess like everyone I expected a train or something. Perhaps that was too on the nose, as we ended up getting some weird rock monster that wasn't even well on the eyes. Being a fan of object-based Pokemon and being very very excited to see Rolycoly's evolutions for a long time, I was not happy to say the...least.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    I have a personal grievance with Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus, because they shouldn't exist and they assault my eyes every time I see them. >:(

Otherwise, Carbink has recently made the list from when I was looking for a Sableye in Moon, haha!

Back