• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Pokemon Will You Have Follow You?

Rai-chan

DINOSAURSMASH!!
    Years
    I have been waiting for the pokemon makers to do this for other games since yellow!!
    definitly a raichu!! Im so excited!!

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    If its the first Pokémon in the list that gets sent out, then probably whatever happens to be my lowest level Pokémon at the time.

If we can have any Pokémon out regardless of its position in the list, however, It'll be my starter all the time.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Vulpix, mew, arcanine, metangross, or rapidash :3

Years
    ill keep it my starter for awhile but once i get a Larvitar ill switch it up between Larvitar and my starter.Then ill just change it to w/e pokemon i feel like when i get bored

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'd have them all follow me. I'm just happy they brought this feature back. I love it! ^^

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I've been waiting to have my Bulbasaur, Hitmonlee, and Pidgey follow me. And maybe Magikarp for the lulz. XD

Back