• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which series of Pmd do you like best?

Which one

• Blue rescue team(nds)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Red rescue team(gba)

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Explorers of time(nds)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Explorers of darkness(nds)

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Explorers of sky(nds)

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Keep going blazing adventure squad(wii)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let's go!Stormy adventure squad(wii)

• Go for it!Light adventure squad(wii)

• All

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • None

• Looking forward to the 5th

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    Pmd refers to Pokemon mystery dungeon.

As for me its sky.Also looking forward to the coming 5th.Btw,I haven't played the wii versions.

Last edited:

Aurora01

Goodbye
    Years
  • I say all of them so far. I haven't played the Wii versions, but they sound cool.
    I especially like Explorers of Darkness.
    I've beaten that game about 20 times already. :P

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Explorers of Sky the best among the PMD games because it has backstory on some of the main characters.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I would have to pick Explores of Sky. I never finished Time and Darkness but Explores of Sky had a lot of new features like that restaurant and the fact you get to be different Pokemon that wasn't in Time and Darkness. Not to mention Explores of Sky had a good background story too.

Kamikl

Elite 4
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Red, because it's the first one I played and it also has a very engaging storyline. Also, I had two level 100s, Feraligatr and Pikachu. My save was deleted :( I'm starting again soon, though. Going to try and get Totodile again.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    BUMP!SO FAR,'SKY' HAS GOT THE MOST VOTES.'RED','TIME','DARKNESS' AND 'ALL' HAVE ALSO GOT VOTES.
    AS FOR ME,THE VOTE DEFINITELY GOES TO 'SKY' AMONG THE RELEASED PMD VERSIONS.MOST OF US HAVEN'T PLAYED WII VERSIONS SO THERE IS NO REASON TO VOTE FOR EACH OF WII VERSIONS FOR THEM(INCLUDING ME).COMPARED TO OTHER VERSIONS,'SKY' IS MORE DEVELOPED ANYWAY.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Explorers of Time was my favourite, these games get way too much stick. The Storyline is so engaging and beautiful. It actually made me a bit teary eyed at points. I very rarely get teary eyed at games/movies too.

Years
  • The original two games of the PMD series were my favorite. (Red and Blue)

I liked the storyline and the game overall was enjoyable.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    10 votes,4 of which belong to sky.

11 votes,4 of which belong to sky.

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • I've been a huge fan of PMD since game Red and Blue, but as far as gameplay, and story is concerned, the Time, Darkness, and particularly Sky versions are the better games.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • All of them are pretty sweet. I liked Red Rescue Team and Explorers of Sky, and out of the Wii versions I prefer the fire one simply because you can start as Vulpix, Charmander, Cyndaquil and Eevee, even though I haven't played it.
    Of course, I'm looking forward to the Gen5 releases. Hopefully, they'll turn it into a more dramatic game with better graphics.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    Surprisingly,the number of the voters of the last option has risen to 3.Sky still remains!

Years
  • I'd probably have to go for Blue. . .The story was fresh, and very emotional in places touching on some of the issues in todays society like peer pressure and to a certain extent discrimination, and I found the ending to be very emotional, one of the first games I got a little teary over!!

Smitty.

Forget who you were.
    Years
  • Explorers of Darkness, seeing as it was the only one I've played! :b

The storyline was just plain amazing. Loved it.

Years
  • I've played all of the games, except the Wii versions (and Darkness, but I have Time), and I have to say, I like Explorers of Sky the best.
    It has many other features, and you get special episodes about other characters. You get to learn more about them. =] I've finished Explorers of Time, I loved it, but I always wondered about the other characters since you don't really get to know their back stories.

Back