• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Starter?

Which starter will you select in Heart Gold / Soul Silver?

• Total voters

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • I'll most definitely be getting Totodile as Feraligatr remains my most favorite starter out of any generation.

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
  • I would pick Cyndaquil, but since my nostalgia for the old games overcame me and I used him as my starter in platinum, I'll probably use Totodile.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Definitely Chikorita. :3
    It is soo adorable and I prefer it to the mole and crocodile. :3 Plus, I picked it as my starter in Silver and Crystal, so it wouldn't be right to not pick it. XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • CA
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    Cyndaquil. In honor of my original gold. And if I get Silver as well, Totodile, in honor of my original silver.

Celph Titled

iBattle
    Years
  • i'm going to stick to what i normally do and choose fire starters. cyndaquil for me. after i beat it i might restart and choose totodile. got to love them water pokes!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Cyndaquil most likely, as it is my favorite. I might get a Totodile traded over to train as well. Chikorita will be covered in my sister's HH.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Mmm totally hinoarashi, if you play with gold you MUST have one, just like kenta x3

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Cyndaquil for sure, thought I originally stated out with Totodile in Silver, Typloshion is one of my favorites Pokemon.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I almost always go with fire, but I like Totodile out of these three.

Back