• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Which upcoming film is in your favourite.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • Star Wars
    Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children; read the book and want to see how they visualized it
    Fantasic Beasts and Where to Find Them; still not really sure what this is about, but it's Harry Potter, so might as well...
    Doctor Strange; I honestly don't really like Marvel that much but my friends really want to see this

JoyStar

We're all mad here...
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    I'm I nterested in Fantastic Beasts, Moana, Star Wars, maybe Doctor Strange. But I'' really excited for the live action Beauty and the Beast!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • For 2016: Doctor Strange, Moana, and Star Wars Rogue One.

For 2017: Star Wars Episode VIII, Kong: Skull Island, Beauty and the Beast, Spider-Man Homecoming, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, and Gigantic.

Years
  • BLADE RUNNER 2049

Harrison Ford is returning as Deckard. Ryan Gosling is in it.

#1 box office hit, guaranteed.

Years
  • Of course I'm going to see Rogue One as soon as possible.

The other big ticket names... I dunno. Harry Potter Without Harry Potter Fantastic Beasts looks, I dunno, okay? I just don't know why it needed to be a thing. Doctor Strange, again, isn't wow-ing me. Probably will see it though.

I'm also really interested in the movie Arrival. It looks good and seems to have had a good reception. Original scifi movies that don't look like cheap action movies don't come along very often so I feel like I gotta jump on this one.

Reactions: Her
    Years
  • I should also note that Promethius 2 is coming out. I hated the first one, so Ridley Scott better fix it. I'd say dump it and just focus on Blade Runner. Practical > Digital

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Assassin Creed, but I forget if it's coming out this year or next year. I'm really excited for the new Planet of the Apes movie coming mid 2017. I'm a fan of the series as a whole and love the reboots especially.

Back