• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Villain Team is #1?!

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
Years
  • If you mean by hardest than Team Galactic for hardest boss fight.

It's mostly due to how I set up my team and how his moveset is setup. He has a Gyarados that has Earthquake so I can't switch into my electric type. His Pokemon are ridiculously over leveled making it hard to KO anything. There is no save point before the fight since there is a literally a cut scene between the fight before it and this fight.

Years
  • As much as I love Team Aqua for using my fave type, I have to say Team Plasma.

There's something very different about Team Plasma, and this is all to do with their plot where they try to liberate Pokemon thinking that trainers are treating them badly, so it makes you think of PETA in a way. Also, it has very unique members in the likes of Ghetsis, N and Colress. All very mysterious characters with interesting personality.

B2/W2 goes even further by having the team split into a new evil team that follows Ghetsis while the rest quit and align with N who has turned against Ghetsis. The sequels heavily expand on the team and I have to give credit to Game Freak for the route they went with Team Plasma in both 5th Gen games.

Team Flare has to come close for their plot to eliminate anything that isn't part of them, which is very akin to genocide. Seriously, recent generations really have been going down darker plots and that's what I enjoy.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • I really enjoy the new Team Flare and think they made a great addition to the baddies. I like their battle theme more than some of the others, and their love for money is quite inspiring. But I must give the crown to Team Rocket, the pseudo Yakuza.

They weren't afraid to kill a few Pokemon that stood in their way. Out of all of the teams, I find that Team Rocket is by far the most plausible in terms of realism, and if Pokemon truly existed I believe Team Rocket is the only Team that could function properly. Not many people want to blow up the planet/galaxy/flood/burn/or take over the world. Team Rocket is like a true crime syndicate that functions with a boss at the head and bullies people into giving them protection money, steals things, breaks things, you know petty things that just make you cringe and walk on the other side of the street.

And ultimate plots for destroying the galaxy? Tell me how Palkia/Dilga/Girantina is supposed to do that if Lance happens by on the scene? If the actual games are anything to go by, several of these legendary Pokemon seem to be lacking that Legendary 'oomph' needed to take out a team of six Electrodes, let alone dismantling the galaxy.

There's also one key thing people seem to be forgetting, one detail that everyone should never have forgotten, a detail that some may consider the pinnacle of genius when it comes to villainous Pokemon teams: Team Rocket strove to create the world's strongest Pokemon. . . and they succeeded.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Rocket is simple so it's good. No too extreme ideas (at least in the games).

Aqua and Magma are cool they want to change the world in their image.

Galactic is basically just followers of Cyrus, who is crazy, but I like him so...

Plasma is like Galactic but they're such stupid hypocrites, for me, it's so obvious they are wrong.

Flare... just awful.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2015
    1. Rocket is classic.
    2. Aqua and Magma are a close second.
    3. Team Plasma because they had the medieval thing going.
    4. Team Galactic cuz idk
    5. Team Flare cuz not that good?

Years
  • Team Aqua & Magma were favourites of mine. First of all, I prefered both of their objectives above all the other evil teams. I liked how they were striving to achieve their goal against each other with us trying to stop them both. Plus, it was clear what they were trying to do. Furthermore, I really loved their designs. They weren't anything extravagant but it represents them in a really intimidating yet effective way. Also, the way they add to the clothing for the higher ranked members was very nice.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Team Aqua and Team Plasma would be my favourite teams, they have my favourite themes and I found their goals and storyline interesting. (well as interesting as Pokémon storylines go)

Team Galactic and Team Flare would be my least favourite. Galactic are odd, and not really in an endearing way and Team Flare somehow managed to make a plot of mass genocide seem harmless and non threatening.

1. Aqua
    2. Plasma
    3. Magma
    4. Rocket
    5. Galactic
    6. Flare

Back