• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Who did you use your master ball on?

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    just used one of mine today (u___u),...i was trying to catch victini with premier balls an heal balls and all that but ddint work haha,..soo ive sr soo many times then got sick of it and just used master ball haha :cer_smile:​

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
    I have not used mine yet, thus far the only legendaries I have caught are Virizion and Cobalion. I am currently at the bridge where I have just defeated Cheren after obtaining my final badge.

I had had every intention of using the master ball on Reshiram, but reading some of the responses here I did not realize there were so many more. Actually, how many more are there and how many are roamers?

Thanks to this thread I may now rethink.

Years
    Haven't used it yet since I caught all the legends without much trouble, I'll probably end up saving it and transferring it to the 3rd instalment of the 5th gen games.

GET READY TO RUMBLE!

RAAAHAWRGAHRGA!
    Years
    Dont use it on kyurem I used 3 dusk balls 2 poke balls 1 heal ball 1 great ball and 3 ultra balls and on the last ultra ball I caught him his hp was half just a tiny bit below the green mark.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I used mine on Zekrom. I thought about saving it for Thundurus or Kyurem, but I'm glad I didn't, since I ended up catching both of them with Quick Balls.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    I used mine on the roaming legendary in black, after a few quick balls, I just decided to use the masterball. I will probably use the one I get from 50 trades for Kyurem.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I haven't used any master balls yet on B/W, but I generally like to use them on roaming Pokemon, so that's probably what I'll do here. Ever since Gold (when I used my master ball on Lugia and then had to struggle to catch Raikou/Entei/Suicune for a long time), I've tried to do whatever I can to make roaming Pokemon as painless to catch as possible.

Years
    I haven't used my yet because I havce seen no need to use it. I think I might use it on the event pokemon when they come out

Sigilyph

local psychopath
    Years
    I have yet to use my Masterball in my White version. I am sure I'll probably end up transferring it over to the third game if I don't use it between then and now. I doubt I will end up using it unless I need it for a Shiny Pokemon that has Run Away or something of that sort.

I haven't used mine on Black yet, as I still haven't obtained it XD;

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I'd most likely use it on a roaming Pokemon, since it'd be such a waste to use it on one of the stationary legendaries.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I haven't used my master ball; I almost never use them. I think the only Master Ball I personally used since the beginning of the series is on Cresselia... and that's only because I had several of them! (And I say personally because my brother and I had to share Red version and he used our MB on a Snorlax. :P)

Cryptys

Vulpix/Ponyta Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2017
    Haven't used mine yet, and I've caught every non-event legendary in White so far. =\ I think it is b/c the legendaries are so much easier to catch in B/W than previous gens...for instance, the "roaming" legendaries in B/W keep the damage that you did to them in previous battles making a Quick Ball the easiest method of catching it (once you figure out an easy method to make it spawn in your route).

So I guess I'll either keep mine or maybe use it on a shiny or for currency (since they seem to be of value in trades).

Back