• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you 'almost' look like?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Someone in high school said I looked like McLovin in Super Bad, but I just don't see it.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    from time to time i'll get malia obama even though we look nothing alike. we're just tall black women with long hair

Years
  • Back when I was in high school a lot of people said I looked like Zach Galifianakis, but probably because I wore my hair a lot longer back when I was younger. xD

Years
  • According to PC staff

Spoiler:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • the kid from charlie and the chocolate factory, freddie highmore is something i think

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • In highschool I was told I look like Rob Swire, but I don't see it. I think they're all crazy

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • When I was younger, I looked a fair bit like Daniel Radcliffe. Let's just say we've aged quite differently in the years since Harry Potter 1!

Back