• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite fictional cat?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I like the nameless cat from Breakfast at Tiffany's that is a good cat.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    definitely Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch. (the live action sitcom obv u.u) he was so funny and enchantingly fake aaaah really want to watch sabrina now

Juleigh

I don't know?
    Years
    The Cheshire Cat. Especially the ones that aren't from the Tim Burton version of Alice..

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Bagpuss FTW ;D
    I've always liked Bagpuss mainly because he's 'the most important, the most beautiful, the most magical. Saggy cloth cat in the whole wide world'. That's such a great intro for a cat :3

Asrodrig

#1 Meowth fan
    Years
    Who is your favorite fictional cat?

It's Meowth for me, of course. Runners up include the cat from Darker than Black, Puss & Boots from Shrek, and who can forget Hobbes from Calvin & Hobbes.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Scourge from Warriors by Erin Hunter, He is heartless and a great fighter, thats what makes him awesome.
    I also like The Cheshire Cat and Puss & Boots.

da_absol

All-American Emo
    Years
    I like warriors too, sorta, but my fave cat is the one from Lillian Jackson's Braum's mystery novels that have almost nothing to do with the cats, but Koko or Yum-yum, James Quillerin's cats that supposedly help the journalist 'solve' his mysteries.

Sasoragon

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    Only one Warriors post? I'm surprised xD

If tigers are considered cats, then my all-time favorite cat would be Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes.

Other than that, I like Squirrelflight and Leafpool from the warriors series :3

Ayselipera

I can't remember the name for the life of me and I'm much too lazy to look it up, but if you've ever seen An American Tail I liked the cat that befriended Fievel. Cute movie too if you ever feel like watching something animated.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Nuku Nuku *Shot*

Saw five seconds. I couldn't sees no more.

Anyways. It's be...

Errm, excuse me for this, but...

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    E
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    E
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back