• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who, What, Why, Where, When, How?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Which of the six do you use most often?

I think probably what for me.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    You forgot "When". XD

Being very curious and analytical, I tend to ask "why" a lot, and then proceed to find out on my own...this is how knowledge is acquired, exp is gained, and I level up. ^_^

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    What is your reason for creating this thread? When in the world did you get such an idea such as this?

Well, those two are probably my most used ones. I am so tone-deaf.

Years
    Easy.

"What", for when I can't understand someone/something, and "Why" because I always need an explanation for everything. XD

Anybody else here like me? lolz.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    I use what the most as well, usually because I don't hear half of what people say to me :D

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    'What' and 'Why'.
    'What' because I want to know the subject and 'Why' because I want to know the reason.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    WHAT? I use it 24/7. "What? Wait what? Oh okay, so... wait what? WWhhhaatttt? WHAT?" I understand nothing. I'm so lost lol. :[

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Probably how or why. I question basically everything I do and think it through before doing it, but it doesn't matter if I think it through thousands of times or once because I'm going to do it anyway.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I use what the most. Because sometimes I don't hear something someone say to me. So, I say what.

Back