• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would win? #1

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    Me and my friends keep arguing over who would win between Jirachi,Celebii, or Mew..............

So I dicided to put up a poll to settle this arument

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Mew: It's the oldest Pokemon ever, so it'd know a few tricks of the trade, if you know what I mean. XD
    Celebi: It has the power to transcend time, so that means it could just go back in time until it won. ^.~
    Jirachi: It sleeps for a thousand years only to wake up fror one week each thousand. Come ON, it couldn't even fight back. *gets killed by Jirachi lovers* >>

So, I'm going to say Mew or Celebi. Not 'Chi, 'cause 'Chi's not good. =P

Edit: Doesn't this need to be moved?...To Pokemon VP?

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Mew. I mean, Celebi got beat by some stupid poacher and his Houndoom.... Actually, I think that the three of them together wouldn't probably want to fight and instead play a nice game of dress-up or have a tea party. They're not exactly the three pokemon most willing to fight. ^-^

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I go with celebi just because he pwns all the others. No questiosn asked.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Ok you have one Legendary Pokemon who runs away through time and another who can make wishes. Then you have lil' Mew who is a lil pink flying creature full of pure power, Jirachi would be wishing to survive and Celebi would hit the back door and take off, lol it'd be a good comedy skit but wouldn't be much of a fight.

Obviously I'm just joking around but seriously I'd think Mew would take that bout.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I think Jirachi should win.... Jirachi's da wishmaker aftr all...

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    All three Pokemon have their own special abilities, so they're pretty much equal. I went with Mew, though. ^^

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Celebii could just travel back in time and destroy them when they were "born". And I really hate when no one puts a "Neither" option in these polls....I hate to keep say it but there is no universally strong pokemon!

Zangoose

Wild Pokemon
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2008
    I voted Mew, cos it's cute <33 But yeah, also.. I dunno. I don't think any of them could win.

Clam

.:|Frozen DEaTH
    Years
    In my opinion, Mew would win. I mean it is said to be the ansestor of all Pokemon and it can learn any attack. Baseing from the moveies, Mew seems then strongest out of the Trio.
    But still, I like the Jhoto time traveling onion.

Back