• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who would win a battle dialga or palkia (poll)

who would win dialga or palkia(both of there stats add up to the same)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Palkia looks stronger, I chose pearl. I've always liked the less mainstream game version.

and Dialga personally looks like a power ranger enemy, imo.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Threads that are not games, but are Pokémon related still do not belong in Other Trivia. :[

Moved

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    1 vs 1 ; Neutral 252 Sp.Atk Palkia vs. Neutral 252 Sp.Atk 120 HP Dialga

Palkia strikes first with a higher speed stat, but it only manages to 2HKO Dialga with
    49.60% - 58.22%. Dialga strikes next with Draco Meteor, and OHKOs Palkia dealing 163.55% - 192.52%. Dialga wins.

But Palkia is awesomer in terms of awesomeness.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dialga is only weak to Ground and Fighting, and it doesn't look like certain anatomy. I'm going with Dialga with Cherii's reasons.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Isn't this topic kinda history¿

If it came down to their movesets, I think Dialga would win. A STAB Roar of Time, being super effective, hurts Palkia big time. You could argue that Palkia gets Aura Sphere or Earth Power, but that couldn't cut it.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Dialga, he looks cooler and he controls time. I kinda hate the way Palkia looks, he has like a gigantic body but his neck and head are puny. Besides I picked Pokemon Diamond over Pokemon Pearl when they came out just because I didn't like what I saw on the cover of Pearl.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    Dialga, he looks cooler and he controls time. I kinda hate the way Palkia looks, he has like a gigantic body but his neck and head are puny. Besides I picked Pokemon Diamond over Pokemon Pearl when they came out just because I didn't like what I saw on the cover of Pearl.

^ That

I vote Dialga just because I think it's much more stronger than Palkia.

An Earth Power could barely do a 2HKO since lack of Stab while a Dragon Move could 1HKO/2HKO

Last edited:
    Back