• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whoa, I joined this way back in 2010

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2019
    ...and I think the last time I visited this site was 2015? I can't remember my old username but I know my posts were just super cringy. I was literally a child back then, ok? 😆 And to be fair I'm still a cringey person.

I remember PC as my first Internet community. I've since hopped on to reddit and ~real life~ but I came back to reminisce and maybe meet new friends? A lot has changed, not just with the site, but with everything. I'm not even updated with the last two generations (shame) but I'm happy Pokemon is surfacing the mainstream (eg Detective Pikachu).

I've been super lonely recently and I guess PC seemed kind of a home I can turn back to, even though it's probably changed a lot.

Anyway, see ya around!

Years
  • I think we all made cringy posts in 2010 haha. Welcome back to PC - hope you decided to stick around :) If you want to access your old account, contact me via PM with the e-mail you think you signed up with and I can see if I can look you up manually.

Did you see Detective Pikachu, btw?! I thought it was cute. And don't worry about not being caught up with the last two gens - might as well wait for the upcoming new games aka Sword & Shield.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey RenegadeArtichoke! Welcome back to the community! Don't fret, I think we all have cringey posts from way back in the day, haha. Good to see you've found yourself a forum away from home though. Feel free to reach out if you want to chat or check out PC's Discord Server!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hahah! Aye! Welcome back! If it makes you feel better, I was a nusiance when I joined PC in 2009/2010 that I actually ended up getting banned on my first account, whelp. That aside I hope you have a great time and feel free to hit me up if you are down for a conversation about anything, really. :)

Years
  • Yeah PC has changed quite a bit over the years, but we're still the same lovable community as always. 👍Welcome back, Artichoke! Nice to see you around again and I hope this time you will stick for longer. :>

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    Don't worry about it, you are not the only returning user here. I wish I could be more helpful, but I am still new to the current state of this forum.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    If anyone has any questions about forum organization or navigation, don't be afraid to ask! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2019
    I think we all made cringy posts in 2010 haha. Welcome back to PC - hope you decided to stick around :) If you want to access your old account, contact me via PM with the e-mail you think you signed up with and I can see if I can look you up manually.

Did you see Detective Pikachu, btw?! I thought it was cute. And don't worry about not being caught up with the last two gens - might as well wait for the upcoming new games aka Sword & Shield.

Honestly I think I'd rather let my old account go in all its cringiness haha, but thanks for the offer
    And no I haven't! I haven't watched Endgame either but I'm way more hyped for DP for some reason. Also it's insane that they got Ryan Reynolds to do it.

Hey RenegadeArtichoke! Welcome back to the community! Don't fret, I think we all have cringey posts from way back in the day, haha. Good to see you've found yourself a forum away from home though. Feel free to reach out if you want to chat or check out PC's Discord Server!

Thanks! And whoa, we have a Discord now?

Hahah! Aye! Welcome back! If it makes you feel better, I was a nusiance when I joined PC in 2009/2010 that I actually ended up getting banned on my first account, whelp. That aside I hope you have a great time and feel free to hit me up if you are down for a conversation about anything, really. :)

Thank youu. Let's chat sometime!

Yeah PC has changed quite a bit over the years, but we're still the same lovable community as always. 👍Welcome back, Artichoke! Nice to see you around again and I hope this time you will stick for longer. :>

<3 I'm looking forward!

Don't worry about it, you are not the only returning user here. I wish I could be more helpful, but I am still new to the current state of this forum.

It's new, but familiar, and I like it!

If anyone has any questions about forum organization or navigation, don't be afraid to ask! :)

Thanks Fairy~

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • Heh, We've all made some super-cringey things, and i've made some myself.
    anyway, welcome back and i hope you enjoy pokecommunity!

Back