• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's That Pokémon's Return

zlip

______
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    NOOOOO! They have brought it back! Who's that pokemon! NOOOO Why nintendo/animators why WHY? As you can tell I hate this feature and wish they would get rid of it and they started using it again in the very first episode of BW (English) Why did they bring it back?

days

Galactic HQ
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Why do you hate it? I used to think it was fun when I watched PKMN 1st season.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • I haven't watched that show for ages and neither have I played the game much, made many fakemon, or even done anything on this site for a very long time.
    I happened to run across the show while eating my breakfast this morning.
    I still hate it, somewhat.

But the Who's That Pokémon thing being back is actually really awesome.
    I don't see what there is to hate about it. I mean, really. No one's forcing you to answer it lol XD

Years
  • WHATWHATWHATWHATWHAT?
    i never knew you could watch english BW episodes! if were allowed to ask, where do you watch them?
    also, i like the who's that pokemon, just not in times leke:
    Ash: Go, Mewtwo!
    Who's that pokemon?
    Its Futachimaru! Futach! Maru!!
    Sir Bobius: Go, Celebi!

Thats just annoying O_O

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • WHATWHATWHATWHATWHAT?
    i never knew you could watch english BW episodes! if were allowed to ask, where do you watch them?
    also, i like the who's that pokemon, just not in times leke:
    Ash: Go, Mewtwo!
    Who's that pokemon?
    Its Futachimaru! Futach! Maru!!
    Sir Bobius: Go, Celebi!

Thats just annoying O_O
    Its on Cartoon Network Saturday Mornings. As for the topic at hand I don't see why Who's that Pokemon is a bad thing. It only shows for less than five seconds oh no!

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    umm it was this saturday...first 2 episodes on CN. Anyways i don't really like it because it seems like a waste of space and after the first 5 episodes it gets really stupid because you've seen/heard the name in the episode already.

Its like the shows is saying "were you paying attention? whats this pokemon's name that we just said half-a-dozen times!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I was pretty darn happy that they brought it back, although I didnt know Mamepato's english name until I looked it up :P It was one of the best parts of pokemon :D I guess the anime itself is also a reboot. Hooray!!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm glad they brought the "Who's That Pokemon" feature back. It might be a good way to correct myself on how to pronounce certain Pokemon's names given the chance.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I like the "Who's That Pokemon" When I was watching it I was shocked that it was back but I was so excited and happy that I couldn't wait to continue watching the episode. I was waiting for the Pokemon sound to be back during that feature but it didn't. Who knows Pokemon rap might be back too.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • It'd be really fun if they described Emonga as Pachirisu's evolutionary form or something just like they said for Seviper. But yeah, that was just 4Kids...
    I remember that mix up imagine how any kids tried to evolve their arbok. XD
    To stay on topic, I loved whos that pokemon, I just hope they won't mix up their names and stuff like that.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I think its awesome they brought it back, I used to hate it when the thing came on but I've come to miss it so great!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I'm actually happy it's back. Though I wish they'd give the Pokemon's voices like they used to. <:3

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I haven't seen the dubbed episodes yet but I was really excited when I heard they'd brought it back. When I was younger, I was always happy when I got it right and I'm sure younger viewers probably are too.

It's a pity that the Pokémon voices aren't included. That was one of the better features, in my opinion. It was the quickest way to check to see what a Pokémon should sound like. I used it when roleplaying and other things like that. Anyway, overall, I'm still pretty happy to see it's back. Things are really starting to improve since the previous few seasons.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Obviously, people have been liking the return of Who's that Pokemon. What is so wrong with it? It proves that Cartoon Network finally has a few commercial seconds to spare.

Back