• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokemon?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Is it a Normal or Poison type ?
    Answer #7: No. Not a Normal or Poison type.

Current information:
    • Introduced this Pokemon in an even-numbered generation.
    • Not from Generation 4 or 8.
    • Not a Dark, Fairy, Fighting, Flying, Ghost, Grass, Ground, Ice, Normal, Poison, or Steel type.
    • Two types.

Years
  • Already excluded a boatload of types lol
    With it being dual typed and from either gen 2 or gen 6 it shouldn't be a very long list =D

Spoiler:

Hopefully I didn't overlook any. Water is the most common remaining type amongst those, so I'm kinda hoping for a no to this question, but it still trims some if it's yes...

Is it Water type?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Is it a final evo in it's line?
    Answer #8: Yes. Is the final evolution in its line.
    Already excluded a boatload of types lol
    With it being dual typed and from either gen 2 or gen 6 it shouldn't be a very long list =D

Spoiler:

Hopefully I didn't overlook any. Water is the most common remaining type amongst those, so I'm kinda hoping for a no to this question, but it still trims some if it's yes...

Is it Water type?
    Answer #9: Yes. Is a Water type.

Current information:
    • Not a Dark, Fairy, Fighting, Flying, Ghost, Grass, Ground, Ice, Normal, Poison, or Steel type.
    • Water type.
    • Two types.
    • The final evolution in its evolutionary line.

Years
  • Lanturn
    Slowking
    Kingdra
    Barbaracle

Potentially still Johto Corsola or Volcanion... single stages are the final evo in their line I guess... hmmm... kinda wanna guess... also kinda wanna try and split it in half first...

Is it either a Rock or Dragon type ?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Lanturn
    Slowking
    Kingdra
    Barbaracle

Potentially still Johto Corsola or Volcanion... single stages are the final evo in their line I guess... hmmm... kinda wanna guess... also kinda wanna try and split it in half first...

Is it either a Rock or Dragon type ?
    Answer #10: Yes. Is a Rock or Dragon type.

Clears something up here, also. (May have said differently in the past. Hates to lead someone astray.) Must have at least two stages to be considered part of an evolutionary line or family. Would not consider a point to be a line, in mathematical terms. Applies the same logic here.

Provides a few quick examples to the question "Is this Pokemon the final evolution of its line?":
    • Skitty. No, not the final evolution in its line, obviously.
    • Delcatty. Yes, the final evolution in its line.
    • Tauros. No, not the final evolution of its line. Does not have an evolutionary line. Cannot be the last one in a line that does not exist.

Current information:
    • Water type.
    • Rock or Dragon type.
    • Two types.
    • The final evolution in its evolutionary line.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    50/50 guess; might be Kingdra(Water/Dragon) or Barbacle(Rock/Water).

The former is bit famous due to it's typing and looks, so will go with another. Is it Barbacle ?
    Answer #11: Correct. #689, the Collective Pokemon. Consists of seven Binacle fused together.

Leaves the next selection up to you, if you want it.
    Is it Kingdra ?
    No. Guessed it above.

Back