• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
It should be Dialga as I just love it when I saw it the first time + Movie 10 makes Dialga looks stronger than the rest of the legendaries except Darkrai :P

Infernal_Storm

Blazing Hero
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2012
Eh, the Sinnoh legends never really appealed to me, although if I had to choose one, it'd either be Dialga because it looks pretty cool or Shaymin Sky Forme because it's green and cute.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2012
legendaries I can spell!

[SIZE="a"]Caution all grammar lovers!
<Dyslexic text beneath!>

I really never use the legendairys, I just catch them and they get comfortable in a box lol, to be honest I would probably pick dialga, palkia is bright pink :3 giratina looks really silly with it's long neck that's out of proportion, regigigas looks like a traffic light man, and darkrai catches 2nd place for me, I'm not even going to say anything about shaymin! And I'm not even going to try to attempt to spell cressailia.. Oh I just did

But yeah I totally look for bad ass looks in a legendary, not power, because I never use them and never will ^_^
(asides Luiga)
^_^
what?
O_o
I'm allowed!
>.<[/SIZE]

♦Adαnthyel

~.Chaotic wizard.~
Years
My favorite Sinnoh Legendary?
Oh, well... Giratina Origin Forme. Really, it's so cool that I love it <3. Honestly I've never used it in the metagame 'cause... well, I'm a big fail in the metagame xD. I love it thanks to a great friend and her fanfic, where Giratina was the antagonist and it really was awesome!
Maybe Skymin and Cresselia are the second and third place, but my heart is only of Giratina :'3

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
Years
Palkia is my favourite Sinnoh Legendary Pokemon. Water and Dragon Pokemon are my favourite types of Pokemon, and coincidentally Palkia is both of those type. Palkia receives decent coverage with its two STABs; it's only being resisted by a handful of Pokemon. I also prefer Spatial Rend over Roar of Time, since it deals consistent damage and can be used repeatedly without needing to recharge. :P

Justin H@CKR

My favorite would be Palkia... The one nobody likes... :\ It's so original... :(

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
My favourite legendary would have to be Darkrai as I find the 'nightmare' idea behind it very interesting. Also contributing to its position is that despite its effects on its surroundings, it is not necessarily evil but ambivalent which I find make him a more interesting counterpart in the Lunar Duo rather than being 100% diametrically opposed to Cresselia's inherent goodness.

In terms of design it would have to be a close contest between Dialga and Giratina's Origin Forme. Origin Giratina's snake-like body slithering between its world and ours is a great image while Dialga just looks pretty damn cool.

Back