• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It's going to have to be Shaymin for me, It's just so MEGA cute, even in it's sky form it just seems so cool.

Years
  • I like Darkrai because of its ability and move, Dark Void, as well as how it looks (because it just looks amazing). I like Shaymin, too, though - it's so cute!

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    my would be eyther shaymin or arceus or palkia
    i like shaymin cus its so cute and arceus cus hes awsome and palkia cus of spasial rend

X8D

Oh My gawd!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2011
    Dialga looks awesome!but i like Giratina and Arceus too

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • The Lunar duo, Cresselia and Darkrai. I just love their designs and story they have with them. It's too bad they weren't the mascots, because that would've been nice. Then there could've been a third one to make it a Lunar Trio.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Palkia easily has the best design of them all. Very elegant and doesn't feel too robotic or too cutesy.

.Marion

RNG Master
    Years
  • I love Shaymin, Giratina and the two other: Dialga and Palkia. I liked them maybe because of the place where you will catch them. Its epic.. simply epic I tell you :)

Back