• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen whos your favourite sinnoh gym leader

whos your favourite gym leader in sinnoh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

theprofessional

~~dAft PUnk Rulez!!!~~
Years
  • This guy:
    whos your favourite sinnoh gym leader

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Theres absolutely nothing wrong with being Flamboyant. Thats what gives Tucker and Fatina sparkle.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    i like Gardenia, first grass type Pokemon Gym Leader since Kanto

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Volkner for me, mainly because by the time i vs him i know i will have gotten Palkia/Dialga, and it feels good xD

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No, I like Roserade because it fits me and its beautiful. Gardenia has no sense of style and her hair is a mushroom top! But I love that she has a Roserade.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I would say Cynthia if she was included. She has an awesome sence of fashion and I like her Pokemon. Her music is cool as well. Overall her beauty wins me over but otherwise I would say Volkner.

Years
  • i personal like candice as an element but as the trainer i am a fan of gardenia so my favorite gym leader in sinnoh would be gardenia

tkheezy

Easy going trainer
    Years
  • I thought that Bryon was the best gym leader in Sinnoh. I kinda like steel pokemon since they have the most resistances in the game. Plus most of them look sorta cool.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Favs.:
    I like Gardenia... Especially her anime counterpart, I really love her craziness to Gass-type. (My vote goes to her.)
    Maylene's a funny girl to me, she said she was hungry or something like that, which make her cute even she's a Fighting-type Gym Leader.
    Candice, love her fashion sense.
    Volkner cool guy, I wish I could know him more and Candice as well.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eventhough Crasher Wake is a Water-type Trainer... I dislike him, he looks like a chubby guy more than a muscular one.
    I wish I could like Fantina, but her hair... It just doesn't feel right to me...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Non Gym Leaders:
    Aaron, I just like his high pride to himself.
    Cynthia, beautiful and strong Trainer... A human version of Milotic...

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Candice is the only Gym leader in Sinnoh with a sense of fashion other than Volkner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back