• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why did you pick your Username?

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
Years
  • my name... is almost completly random the "Da" part come from my German class and the "Fool" part is because that is what my friend calls everyone who makes him mad

Years
  • I chose mine because Gohan from DBZ rocks! I AM a girl you know. I would change it to Satoshi_San but I just can't do it. Satoshi<--Satoshi Hiwitari/Hikari from DNAngel.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Pincushion - Somthing that you stick needles into, I feel like alot of people do that to me, also Pincushion Queen is a poem written by the most amazing artist Tim Burton.
    Pincushion is also my nickname.

Guest123_x1

My username is comprised of my hometown and state, and my birthdate

What went into my username is in bold green
    Otter Lake, Michigan June 19th (with June being 6)

Otter Mi 6 19

Remove those spaces and put in all lowercase and presto!

ottermi619,
    That's the whole story. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Well... for mine, uh... I just slapped my name (Jeff) with my game (PKLight). XD That was weird, didn't mean to rhyme...

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • Long story. o_O

First name (shining_light): Iwanted a name no one knew me by (which was stupid of me >>), so I -almost- chose Light (I should have), but I chose shining_light because light shines...o_O

Lil' Schu: Little/Last name. Has to do with softball. XD

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • hmm,

I really liked this site so i quickly thought of something completly ramdom and there you go "Happy Dude"

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    i changed to C&C. Its the shot of Charmander & Cyndaquil <my old one>. The Charmander & Cyndaquil was too long.

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
  • Since I liked Fire Pokemon I wanted my name to have something to do with fire. Mystic popped into my head and I added Flames so there you go, MysticFlames, but I took out the space.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Due to my constant drawing my friends nicknamed me cartoon-b!tch. So I decided to get my username as cartoon :P

Duplica

Survivor of Cornwell
    Years
  • Duplica

I choose it 'cause she's my favourite character, of course ;) ! I mean, she's smart, funny, and cute (NOT LIKE THAT! Like child-like cute!)

Back