• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why, hello!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I'm sure you can tell us more about yourself, right? What other things do you like, besides pokémon?

Anyways, I hope you have fun here. If you want someone to talk to, just drop a PM/VM =3

Years
  • Hello there to you too Ginger, and how is everything for you?

As mentioned, we don't know much about you so it'd be awesome to hear more about yourself as a member so we can recommend sections you might be interested in, but let's ask some questions and learn about you. What's your fave Pokemon game? Any reason for joining? Also, going by your avatar I take it you love Arcanine?

Not much else I have here for now, but I hope all goes well on your end and I'll be sure to see you around! Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions or just want to chat.

Years
  • Haha that's all it took huh? Well I'm glad you joined Ginger! You should have lots of fun and meet many people. Also like Strider said, you should tell us a little more about yourself.

But anyways have a great time here and I hope to see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Wheeee cute arcanine avatar!

Why, hello!

Awh, nice to meet you, ginger! I hope that you'll have fun, and I hope that we can chat some more sometime! Feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns and I'l lhelp you out right away, friend. <33

Years
  • Have a treat for joining. I'll just mail it over to you now. [': ...welcome to PC though, Ginger! I'm sure you'll fit right in so be sure to post around and ask away if you need anything at all.

Years
  • For those who'd like to know what other things I do besides pokemon, I also play myself some Monster Hunter and Phoenix Wright as of late. Anything Pokemon related is usually competitive play from time to time and Nuzlockes.

Edit: Accidentally skipped a few questions from Hikamaru(Sorry 'bout that!). My favorite Pokemon game has to be B/W/2 just because that was the game that introduced me to Pokemon, My favorite poke is usually a tie between Arcanine and Whimsicott, (which Whimsicott would probably take my heart more) and I joined cuz you know.
    Why not!?

Last edited:
    Back