• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why Hello!!!!!!!

Years
    And nice to meet you, Reaper! Welcome aboard.

Why not start things off with a question I always ask out of curiosity, why not tell us about yourself so we can understand you better as a member? Maybe like, what your fave Pokemon game is, or other interests you have, maybe even what your reason was for joining etc.

I hope you enjoy PC and if you have a question or just want to talk, visit my profile and leave me a visitor message anytime!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hey there Reaper. That's a lot of exclamation marks, you must be awfully excited to be here :)
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, and I hope you have a fantastic time here!

Years
    Thanks for the warm welcome.

My fave Pokemon game......that's a rough call because i like all the games in some way.

I'm currently replaying my copy of soul silver again for some different play through options.

And I'm always that way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like going BIG

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello there and welcome to PC. Hope you have a great time here. See you around.

Years
    It's always awesome whenever I replay through the older games as well; they always give me a nice feeling of nostalgia~ Welcome to PC, by the way! It's a pleasure to meet ya. {:3}

Yeah, I like all the Pokémon games too! Too bad I don't all of them, but maybe sometime down the line I could see if I could acquire what I'm missing. Unfortunately, I'm missing Platinum D: but too bad that's a pretty expensive game to get ahold of, especially at the video game stores down here xD

Either way, it's a pleasure to see you here! If you need help with anything around the forum, feel free to let any of the staff here know as we'd be more than glad to help out! Feel free to leave a visitor message on my profile as well if you ever want to chat, or simply say hi!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Why Hello!!!!!!!

Nice to meet you too; but I hope that you won't reap anyone here anytime soon... But still, glad to have you here; welcome to the forums, friend! I'm Dragon! Feel free to chekc out what we have around here, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions too, okay? I hope you have fun! =)

PS. I really love platinum too; one of my favourite games indeed. <33

Back