• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is THAT your username ?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Minku. is Rinku, which is Link's Japanese name, added with an M, since my name's Maddy.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Twilight for darkness. Blade for cutting.

I was emo at the time? >_>;

No reference to Twilight book/movie or LoZ: Twilight Princess though. The initials are TB, which could be tuberculosis or taco bell too. :D

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Well, Hiide started calling me Mr. Rainbow back when I was still Roy. When my 4 months had passed he and Fuwa told me to change it, so I did x]

Years
    I chose this name because my best Pokemon was a Salamence, and I like the phrase "Mence" for Salamence, and I thought it would be cool to add Master after that, so thus Mence Master was born.

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
    It sounds like gibberish, but I've used this as my internet name since 2005!

It comes from names which utilise all 3 Missingno forms in Pokemon R/B/Y, the letters are X, Y and Z. However, I only have the X and Y in my name!
    I started a new game on my Pokemon Red but couldn't find a suitable name using all 3 characters. In the end I scrapped the Z and thought again. Eventually I came up with Ikwaylx, and it stuck with me, so I kept it ever since!

Just think, I've had this name since I was 11 or so..

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Well my username I just thought of since my first name is Fernando,and the bright part, everybody calls me a bright young kid all the time so ya guess that's all. So don't feel jealous

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Well, I was obsessed with Crisis Core for a while, so I put to of the characters' names together (Angeal and Genesis) and came up with Angenesis. Turns out the word "angenesis" refers to the regeneration of tissue. Thus, I kept the username. xD

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    The nickname of a really cute linoone that appeared in the anime^^

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    The story behind my name is really convoluted. No really, it's really messed up and weird, so I'll have to simplify.

In about fourth grade my family got broadband Internet and I started playing online deathmatch FPS games like Jedi Outcast. I always just went by the default name until I hatched the idea of calling myself "Captain Couch Potato." I was satisfied until I realized that there were more people with the name than I thought that something more original would be better, so I dropped the Potato and TA-DA! Captain Couch was born. I use the name for everything except for Combat Arms, where I go as SolidMantis.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    H A Z A - D I V O

Haza is just the name I like to be called and Divo is a male Diva

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Hmm... Zeta is something that I've been with on another forum for a while, and Marx (from Kirby Superstar) is one of my favorite villains. I used this name for a bit on the other forum, and decided to bring it here.

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    Zugaidosu is Cranidos' japanese name. And thats my favourite pokemon. And it looked cool in the weird writing.

Koji123456789

got Kirby Super Star Ultra!
    Years
    My neighbor, who's from China, has an older brother named Koji. So, I liked that name. I added 123456789 because I thought it would be easier to people to know my username on various sites.

Back