• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I got a Link amiibo for Hyrule Warriors but that was about it. $22 for a single weapon was a bit much but I was assuming I'd be able to get more use out of it in other games. I was naive honestly, they haven't really done anything good with the scanning functions and it wasn't worth it.

Probably fun for figurine collectors, even more fun for the scalpers.

Years
    I got a Link amiibo for Hyrule Warriors but that was about it. $22 for a single weapon was a bit much but I was assuming I'd be able to get more use out of it in other games. I was naive honestly, they haven't really done anything good with the scanning functions and it wasn't worth it.

Sir Codin

Where in the world did you buy a Link amiibo for $22?

I only paid half that much for mine.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years

$22 for a link amiibo!? um. i got mine for $12 o_o

Years
    Well I had to pay a few dollars postage too since I live in the middle of nowhere.

'straya prices + postage + online store that actually had them in stock.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Alright guys, so I really need a second opinion on this.

Spoiler:

EDIT: Whelp, it's done. I went back and beat the Savage Labyrinth and went on to beat the game after a near game-ending encounter with Puppet Ganon (which took three fairies and all of my elixir). It was a fun run, and I plan to do it again to look for ways to reduce the number of times required to use your sword. Now I'll probably play a game I've never beaten (for now, I'm thinking of jumping timelines and going Twilight Princess or going back to the beginning with the original).

In other news, Level-5 heard my plight, and we're finally getting a game that I thought would never come over, especially considering Nicktoons' attempt to kill it.

Spoiler:

Ohoh, this year is terrible for my wallet.

Last edited:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    yeah...too many video games. i keep buying them. i've bought so many video games recently such as puzzle & dragons mario edition, splatoon, witcher 3, xbox one, and fallout 3.
    oops.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Only 2015 games I bought were Captain Toad (Europe) and Splatoon. Don't think I bothered with anything else.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I sure am glad I don't have any of these new gen consoles. Too many good games. Nothing worse than having even less money than no money. Just gonna wait a year or so until everything drops in price and becomes affordable for the broke man. Sure, by the time that happens half of the people that bought the games won't even be playing them anymore. But I don't even like playing online half the time anyways so I'm not missing out on too much in those regards.

Sir Codin

My wallet is now crying in pain, but not from games.

From life.

Sir Codin

My wallet is now crying in pain, but not from games.

From life.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Since we are on topic about spendng money for games, I guess its a good enough reason to say how much I have gotten into mobile stuff. Its still a wasteland of junk, but the diamonds are getting through slowly and surely. At this point my collection is somewhere between timewasters and proper addictions:
    Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Anyone else wanna share their collection and mayve ask me what is really good here?

Years
    Since we are on topic about spendng money for games, I guess its a good enough reason to say how much I have gotten into mobile stuff. Its still a wasteland of junk, but the diamonds are getting through slowly and surely. At this point my collection is somewhere between timewasters and proper addictions:
    Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Anyone else wanna share their collection and mayve ask me what is really good here?

I mean, as far as the mobile platform I kinda just let Gamevil do the work for me lmao

I've been playing some stuff, like Cytus and Arcane Soul, and I think I still have Kritika, but that's it. Used to be big into the Chaos Rings games but I never got around to getting those for my Android.

Yukari

Yeah since this is leaked I'm going to take it with a grain- No, a handful of salt.

But if it's legit I'm down with that.

Sir Codin

Spoiler:

So Dark Souls III is a thing. It's leaked, so I'm going to take it with copious amounts of salt for now and wait for E3. But there it is.
    DO WANT.

DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.ACUTALLY NO I DON'T WANT IT. FUCK YOU, I WAS LYING. DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.DO WANT.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back