• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Will you replay at some point?

Years
  • Just finished my first playthrough of BDSP (well BD to be precise) and even though these games aren't the best and definitely a downgrade compared to Platinum I will probably replay them once more in the future. Not anytime soon but in like a couple of years maybe and it'll probably be a monotype run to make it more fun for myself, probably Steel so that I can use that free Jirachi on my team.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Definitely since I want to play it in different language and different outfit :)

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Jun 22, 2023
    I'm currently replaying my Brilliant Diamond while doing a nuzlocke. I've just started doing it today. On my main save file, I've been doing some "competitive" type things like grinding the battle tower and training different Pokémon leading up to Scarlet and Violet. While I've never touched competitive before, I think I want to try and get into it with the new generation and new mechanics.

Years
    • they / them
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I don't really replay Pokemon games often, but if I were to ever replay the gen 4 games I'd probably want to do it through BDSP. Sinnoh is dear to my heart but the original games are hard to revisit due to how... slooooow they are...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • No, I definitely won't. For me, these games just...don't have any sort of replay value. =/ They were just meh. Once I finished them, I quickly moved on.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I already did replay these games to do my Wonderlocke several months back. After that I don't plan to play it for a while.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    I've been replaying BDSP with a remake mod, which has definitely improved the replayability of the game and expanded the amount of Pokemon I could use in each playthrough. I've replayed the game like 3-4 times so far, and it's great using different teams.

Years
  • I've been loving BD as I play through. Been sick at home the past few days and it finally gave me time to sit down and enjoy playing more of the game. That said, I find it hard to restart any of my Pokemon games. I get attached to my Pokemon/the journey itself and will probably keep returning for some post-game play, not sure if I'd ever restart.

Back