• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
  • Alright.

I've just used my NA yesterday. While it's not much, I can at least confirm somebody with my one-time-usage role at hand. Now, should I reveal the information that I received last night?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Any info is good info imo.

Also can we discuss who the hunter should kill?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • @Hyper Morian Please do share. A y information is welcome.

@Home I don't think there's any use to discuss who the hunter should kill. Lycanthropy did claim Hunter. We're not sure if that was true though, but I think it was true.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Wait.. that doesn't necessarily clear you. There is also the possibility that if you were part of the coven, you planned this since the coven could attack people on their own team or do an illusion kill. But I don't really know if this possibility is true... it's more likely you're town than not though.

jombii

Years
  • @Hyper Morian Please do share. A y information is welcome.

@Home I don't think there's any use to discuss who the hunter should kill. Lycanthropy did claim Hunter. We're not sure if that was true though, but I think it was true.

oh, yeah I forgot about lycanthropy's claim :(

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Alright then.

Once again, I'm the Peeping Tom. Do mind that I can't observe holy roles and those without ability (like vanillas) themselves.

Last night, I decided to observe the Watchman role. The result I got, proved to be that they're no more -- as in, dead.

Not just that, my other ability also provided me with a piece of information that says that Home was town-aligned, although I don't have any details on what sort of role he had. Looking back at the OP, it could be possible that he never did visit anyone on the first night or he wasn't a power role that visits -- hence the result that they previously had but unrequited by their lateness.

From there, I think we can deduce one of the dead players as the Watchman. Again, I have no details on who was the exact one. But I believe that Home was indeed town-aligned.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Since Purplecicada is confirmed Dirty Old Bastard, it's either L'Belle, Ash, or Aaron. We can include EC if Bardothren lied and Lycan if that claim was actually false. So the list is actually large. We can't narrow it down without having to know which roles are dead and which are not unfortunately...

As for Home, how can you say he's town aligned? Did you get any message indicating it? Regarding his role, I do think it's none visiting since quite a few of the roles aren't ones that actually visit at night.

Mr. James

I am going to say sorry for lying about my actual role and for not saying anything last phase. I am the acolyte, and I can confirm that Bidoof FTW is town.

Also, I had an idea long ago. What if we had both the priest ise their abilities together? This would help narrow down the town, leaving only the scum left

The gravedigger could reveal us the information on the dead, we would know their role and alignment by this. Then the priest reveals who are the town that are alive at the moment. We could also help with our townreads, and hopefully the court, if all the members are town.

jombii

Years
  • I'll confirm HyperMorian's visit. I am indeed town, and yes I am one of those non-visiting roles. But I'll be keeping the actual role for myself.

Are we sure that the gravedigger is town-aligned though?

Sparkin

I kinda lean on gd being mafia, only because the priest is inno.
    Oracle's outing benefits us more than the witches. We'll know one more confirmed inno, while the witches would shoot at them anyway.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Even if it was a possibility, it's still too early for suspicions on their claims. The Gravedigger, should they be or not be dead yet (considering that Apprentice still exists and chose to become a Gravedigger themselves, it's probably the latter) can really help us with the death role revealing.

Since gimmepie survived the assault last night, a Hunter can now go and try to kill someone during the night. That's only if Lycantrophy's claim were proven to be false and the actual Hunter was still alive.

As for the latter, I did get a message that indicates his alignment as part of the temporary watchman role snatching. It's not possible to really quote that statement, but you can bet that my lead can be trusted.

jombii

Years
  • Because reasons lol.

I'm not really a useful role to be honest so I'm just trying my best to read people right now.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Well since y'all keep asking, and I already stated I had stuff to share anyways

I can confirm that the Watchman is dead, and that it was L'Belle.

EC, as Bard checked, was the Loose Cannon.

Ash was the Nurse.

Lycan was the Hunter

Aaron was the Assassin

They were all town aligned. Then, as I hope everyone could tell by now, purplecicada was a Coven aligned D.O.B.

This also means that, unless the Apprentice was unassigned, they're still alive. The only question is whether they chose the Gravedigger aka me or the Judge as their role to replace.

Edit: perhaps I missed something, but @HyperMorian how do you know the Apprentice is alive and chose Gravedigger?

It's the ideal situation, but idk how you're sure of that

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • At first, I'm still unsure with the roles still left unknown to us. Through the dead role revealing, chances that the Apprentice is still alive is higher than ever although Abby is a possible candidate of being one.

Surely, picking Gravedigger would be the obvious choice over the Judge whether you're part of the townies or witches. Leads are still better than undetermined, rather inconsistent reads in which not everyone can agree on. The cycling day and night lessens the players' amount and sooner than later, they'll eventually be revealed -- thus rendering the Judge being redundant when the majority now know what they're doing.

I might sound so confident with my hunch, but that does raise a possibility, isn't it?

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Vote Count 4.1

mew_nani (5) - Bidoof FTW, Johnny, Kiyotaka Ishhimaru, Desinishon, jdthebud

Currently Not Voting (10): Bardothren, Sparkin, gimmepie, SirDolan, Ras!, mew_nani, HyperMorian, Nakuzami, Alex Kaz, Home

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It takes 11 votes to lynch and end the day early!

The day ends in 57 hours at 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, July 18th.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • At first, I'm still unsure with the roles still left unknown to us. Through the dead role revealing, chances that the Apprentice is still alive is higher than ever although Abby is a possible candidate of being one.

Surely, picking Gravedigger would be the obvious choice over the Judge whether you're part of the townies or witches. Leads are still better than undetermined, rather inconsistent reads in which not everyone can agree on. The cycling day and night lessens the players' amount and sooner than later, they'll eventually be revealed -- thus rendering the Judge being redundant when the majority now know what they're doing.

I might sound so confident with my hunch, but that does raise a possibility, isn't it?
    I think you originally couched it as fact, which was the strange part.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Here's an updated list of the players. We're getting closer there.

Bardothren - Spiritualist
    BidoofFTW - Priest [Town]
    Desinishon - Fortune teller
    Ras! - Acolyte [Town]
    Kiyotaka Isimaru - Judge
    Jdthebud - Fanatic
    HyperMorian - Peeping Tom
    mew nani - ??? [Confirmed Mafia]
    Alex Kaz - ???
    Johnny - Inquisitor
    Nakuzami - Gravedigger
    Home - ???
    Sparkin - ???
    SirDolan - ???
    Gimmepie - ???

Dead Players:

Evil Chameleon - Loose Cannon [Town]
    Purplecicada - Dirty Old Bastard [Mafia]
    Lycanthrophy - Hunter [Town]
    Aaron - Assassin [Town]
    Ash - Nurse [Town]
    L'belle - Watchman [Town]
    Abby - ???

@Nakuzami How about Abby's role and alignment?

Sparkin

I'm betting that Abby is D.O.B and they targeted gimmepie last night.
    That explains why gp didn't die, unless it was the angels work.

Back