• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WitchHunt - Endgame

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • It takes only 8 votes to kill.

But we can end the day early if we get 11 votes, right?

Also, idk why you think I am the apprentice? But I know that HM is right since he got me as town-sided AND I AM.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • [Unvote] mew_nani

There's no need to end the day early yet.

What are your top 3 town and scum reads?
    Town: Aside from Bidoof and Ras, it would go Sparkin, Desi, and then Ishimaru.
    Scum: Aside from mew_nani, it goes Bardothren, and then gun to my head -
    Hypermorian and SirDolan, though those two are pretty weak gut reads. Bard is my strongest scum read right now, I don't like how he used his role so early and I can easily see him as trying to throw shade on Ishi for killing EC by revealing him as town.

With haunting being a thing, maybe it's best we don't openly discuss who the priest should target. Purp could easily switch the person we decided to investigate with a confirmed townie.

I was thinking of not claiming yet because the way I played yesterday I had the mafia thinking I'm the king, but with priority targets revealing, I'm not dying any time soon. I'm the emissary and basically vanilla from now on. I claimed court aiming to take a hit last night and make use of my role, but that didn't happen so eh.

On gp being the illusion kill : the way op is worded implies that the person targeted with the illusion kill is revealed to be dead. It wouldn't be announced they survived a kill because the kill was fake in the first place. It doesn't make sense.
    You could argue about the mafia targeting their gambler/survivalist ally to make him look town, but the illusion kill is definitely not the case here.

With Naku revealing all of the dead people's alignments, we can be certain the illusion kill hasn't been used up yet. That, or Naku is lying.
    I think mafia would use an illusion kill before taking away an extra life if they have one. I agree with your other points though.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Heh.

WitchHunt - Endgame

I was kinda hoping I would last a bit longer but eh. Yes, I'm the pagan, devil worshiping witch. No, you did not need to dress me up and put a fake nose on me to find that out, and I would appreciate it if you stopped.

Did you guys have fun discussing everything? Oh, you're still not finished? That sounds terrible, here let me help. {XD}

[Vote] mew_nani

With woman's beard and dead men's feet
    my witchy potion is now complete
    Blackest night it shall soon be
    and my wicked soul shall be set free! Ehehehehehehe!

also I would just like to ponder the eternal mystery as to why Bard is also involved clearly involved with the occult speaking to the dead and yet you hang me up on a noose instead of him, what's up with that? ~_~

also for the sake of avoiding unnecessary confusion I would like just to clear things up to mention I'm the Oracle, and in a cruel twist of fate I got the same exact person Bard did at the start of the game, EvilChameleon. I kinda hate my role....

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
  • *says there's no need to end the day early*

*casts the eleventh vote*

Also, you do have Naku's word that I didn't lie to you about EC's role, so you know I'm telling the truth about my role, at least. I know it doesn't say anything about my alignment, but what's a guy supposed to do?

You could go for a swim in the pond seeing as how you're in communion with the spirits as much as I am. I'm pretty sure you don't weigh the same as a duck... right? ^_^

really I'm totally being discriminated against here

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • There's a little less than 25 hours left in the day!

Vote Count 4.3

mew_nani (10) - Bidoof FTW, Johnny, Kiyotaka Ishhimaru, Desinishon, Home, Nakuzami, gimmepie, Sparkin, Bardothren, mew_nani

Currently Not Voting (5): SirDolan, Ras!, HyperMorian, Alex Kaz, jdthebud

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It takes 11 votes to lynch and end the day early!

The day ends in 25 hours at 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, July 18th.
    Spoiler:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • why is nani bringing down bard? do we have a different third party? if nani is witch, why is she bringing another player down?

mew_nani

Years
  • why is nani bringing down bard? do we have a different third party? if nani is witch, why is she bringing another player down?

I'm not even bringing him down really I'm just been kinda questioning that since the game started. I mean if this is Puritian New England circa 1600 or so you'd figure everybody with links to the occult would be eyed with suspicion, not merely somebody with a big witch tag over their heads for everyone's convenience. Then again.... maybe it was the fact I had a wart that got me? How's the priest deciding who's a witch anyway? Is he visually inspecting people for warts, or just listening to accounts of people telling him they got turned into newts or chickens or saw someone doing strange? ~_~

Honestly I'm not really the type to just drag my own teammates down just because I got caught so I'm just ribbing him at this point cause it's funny. He's fine.

Probably.

nah he's ok

it's so great being able to feel free and question stupid irrelevant stuff again

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Final Day 4 Vote Count

mew_nani (11) - Bidoof FTW, Johnny, Kiyotaka Ishhimaru, Desinishon, Home, Nakuzami, gimmepie, Sparkin, Bardothren, mew_nani, SirDolan

Currently Not Voting (4): Ras!, HyperMorian, Alex Kaz, jdthebud

With 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch at the end of day!

It takes 11 votes to lynch and end the day early!

Back