• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Wolf Roleplay, Battles Unknown (Revived)~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
  • As he heard his sister's voice speak his name, Rokuni felt himself relax. However, he said nothing--remaining low and quiet. Slightly increasing his pace, he suddenly dashed toward the figure in the mist. His dark eyes focused and were able to distinguish the form of his sister. Then, without hesitation, he sprang toward her, reaching his muzzle toward her shoulder in preparation for a game of tag.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: Kasumi doesn't know she's a Wolcan, Violet Kato. In my profile, I mentioned Wolcans don't develope wings until their almost full grown.

Ic: Kasumi could feel the presence of another beside her. Her sapphire eyes shot open as she tensed. Then, she relize whoever was beside her was asleep. Quietly, Kasumi stood, backing away from them and turning around. She accidentally stepped on a twig, which snapped, sounding like gunfire in the erie silence. Kasumi froze.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • OoC: Not to sound rude, really, but I just want to know how the picture is coming along, dark_espeon. I have to go on vacation Saturday and I just wanted to know where you're at. And I don't mean to rush you, either.

Serina lifted her paw playfully to her brother. She was quite relieved that it was him, and not some other wolf. She let him topple her over, starting the game. "Ah! I'm it!" she said as she stood up. Her shoulders had a bit of dirt on them, so she brushed it off. Serina began to dart at her brother, returning his tag with one of her own.

Hara woke up from a nap, that had come unexpectingly. She heard voices down the river. They were wolf voices. That could be my pack!, Hara thought, not knowing who she would find. She made her way to the river, having go through some bushes. Hara didn't know who was across the river, but one of them didn't look familiar. The other one looked somewhat similar to what another pup in her pack looked like. But it could be anyone.

Hara stuck her head out of the bushes, wanting to explore. There was no other way to get across the river besides jumping across some rocks. But Hara was up for anything just about now, as long as she found her family. Hara began to jump from one rock to another, not hesitating to make it somewhat fun. Hara made her way across the river, to find one of the two pups sleeping.

Careful not to wake him, Hara whispered. "H-h-hi. I'm Hara. I'm looking for my pack, could you point me to the direction of north? Pl-pl-please?", Hara asked. Her brother had shown her how to track, just incase she got lost. All that Hara needed to track the pack was which way was north.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: I was working on it at a different oekaki, but someone erased it so I have to start all over... *glares at MewsHangout oekaki and growls* I'm sorry, I'll restart here as soon as possible.

Ic: Kasumi backed away from the wolf, and began running along the river. She let out a small whimper of fear and sadness. With a burst of speed, she managed to jump over a fallen log, only to run head-first into a wolf pup much larger than she was. She backed up against the tree, snarling. If they wanted to fight, she would fight to the death. She had nothing to live for anymore, so it didn't matter if she died.

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
  • OCC:(oh my bad!) sorry Dark Espeon, i forgot! And by the way "Hara" my character's a Girl not a guy.

Blue awoke to all the noise and quickly snapped into attack mode. She never liked to resort to violence, but if necissary to protect herself, she would. Blue snarled and growled, and her eyes turned form Sea green to Crimson red in rage.

Blue calmed down when she realized it wasn't her who was being snuck up on, it was the small silver wolf. The little wolf was farther up the river cornered by... " who is that?..."
    Blue heard another noise and saw a Black & white wolf just standing there. "What's going on?!" Blue thought.

She was ready to turn into a bird and fly away, but then she thought, where would she go? she had nowhere left to run. No one would take a wolf like her in...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: Its alright. n_n

Ic: Kasumi leapt over the fallen tree again, and found herself trapped. She was surrounded by two wolf pups and the river. There was no escape. Normally, Kasumi would be glad for a fight since it was in her blood, but the loss of her family and pack had brushed away all confidence she had.

Kasumi growled at them, backing up towards the river. Fear shone in her sapphire eyes, but she was ready to defend herself. She remembered Shimmertails wise words.

If faced in a situation where you are trapped in battle, fight with all your might. If you're out-numbered by many, flee. If there is no escape, beg for mercy hope to the Gods they don't kill you.

Maybe they weren't that wise, but Shimmertail was almost always right. Kasumi continued backing up, snarling, until she was standing inches away from the raging river's icy waters.

Last edited:

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • Blue noticed the sliver wolf was about to be forced itno the river, where blue knew for certain there would be great harm done to a cub so small (Blue would know, even her parents could barely take on river currents)

So Blue took action. She darted foward, with the speed of a cheetah (OCC:maybe not that fast!...) and tackled one wolf to the ground.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: I am slightly confused . . . I hope my post is in the correct context.]

As he attempted to dodge his sister's tag, Rokuni heard a sharp sound and froze. The tag lightly brushed his neck. Swiftly, the young pup straightened and darted forward to retaliate with another tag. However, after a few paces, a smaller silver pup slammed into his side. Thrown to the ground, Rokuni tumbled to the river's bank. Promptly standing, he shook himself free of dust and cast a somewhat curious glance toward the silver, azure-eyed pup now snarling fearfully.

Lowering his head in a non-threatening manner, he started cautiously toward the unknown wolf cub. Then, as she neared the river, his ears raised themselves. The dark pup's mouth fell slightly agape as he prepared to warn her. However, another wolf--almost fully white, though with black markings--suddenly appeared, dashing toward Serina with the apparent intention of tackling her. Instantly, Rokuni's inquisitive, concerned features transformed into a twisted snarl. With a growl, he leaped between Serina and the oncoming wolf. He braced himself to receive the full force of the attack, pressing his claws into the earth. Whatever's going on here, no one hurts my sister.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • Blue tried to chrge the wolf, but another one had jumped in her way. She ran full force and slamed into him. Then she turned into a jaguar (to try to intimidate the wolf) and backed off. But she still hissed and snarled at him.
    "what have i gotten myself into?!" i thought. "i shouldn't be making more enemies..." "Maybe he can be reasoned with..."

"hey! why are you two attacking that wolf?" i asked hoping to stop the fight and get some answers. "maybe i'm the one confused here..." i thought.

Last edited:

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rokuni flinched as the force of the oncoming wolf slid him back a few paces and almost threw him to the ground. Then, as the wolf transformed into a jaguar, the pup felt the fur on his neck raise itself. I've never seen a wolf do this before . . . I don't think Mom and Dad have said anything about it either.

As the jaguar then questioned him and Serina, the snarl faded slightly from his writhed lips. "Attack? When do you mean by that? You're the one attacking us!"

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • Blue looked from the black & Grey wolf to the White wolf. "But... i was trying to help that little wolf... I thought you were attacking her..." Blue was confused and scared, but she was still determined to keep the little wolf from falling in the river.

She backed away, a little fearful that the wolf would return her attack.
    "if he comes at me--" she thought "-- then i'll have to turn into something that'll scare him off."

OCC: Hehehe :classic:! My character's got your back! :P

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: Yayness. n.n *happy*

Ic: "Wha-Arugh!!" Kasumi had fallen into the water in all the confusion. She struggled to keep her head above the river's dark surface. The current tossed her around, and she was dragged under. After what seemed like hours, Kasumi came back up to catch a breath only to be dragged under again.

I guess I'll be joining you, Mum... The little wolf felt her back tingle. Light engulfed her, and then faded as quickly as it had come. Kasumi felt something on her twitch. She looked back, and saw small pure white wings on her. She speard them, and carried flew out of the water, finally breathing again. Landing on the rivers shore, she collasped, wings going limp.

Pineapple Pocky

Years
  • OCC: -_- oh, now you get your wings... I guess i'll have to change it then:
    Blue Hadn't noticed the silver wolf had fell in the river until she had flopped back on land. Blue ran past the other wolves and to the little silver wolf. "Hullo? Are you okay?" she asked. When the wolf didn't answer she realized she was unconcious.

"Wait a minute... she has wings... hey she might be a shapeshfter like me!" Blue said wagging her tail. "Yay! I guess i'm not the only one after all!" She thought her tail wagging faster.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Ooc: I thought Kogenta's character didn't fall until later. I mean, shouldn't we all get a chance to bond? Except Sawrah's character.... You have to live alone for now. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back