• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artonkn

Sup.
    Years
    What would you and your partner do if you'd switch places due to a Mismagius's spell (topic inspired by "Glaceon's Story" on Youtube)?

Like a few ppl, turn us back again :)

We like our positions!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What would you and your partner do if you'd switch places due to a Mismagius's spell (topic inspired by "Glaceon's Story" on Youtube)?
    I'd probebly run,run,RUN! I'd like to see how fast Spark is and how fun running so fast is.[S]And also kicking annoying people's asses![/S]
    As for my partner.I dunno,maybe he'd look for a way to switch back.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012

I guess I'd do the same thing the girl and her Mom did on "Freaky Friday".

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I would frolick around. And Penumbra could be the slow puny human for a change.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I would freak out, WTF IS HAPPENING?! Especially with the scary fact that Espeon is female..... Gender switching...... *Shrugs*

Bz

*trying to lick elbow*
    Years
    get Steve Erkel to help :-P

Side topic: What is you favorite team (rocket, magma, ect) and why?
    aqua, because Leafy can Over kill them :-P

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Sorry I have been gone for so long, just been very busy. Dx

@ To everyone who asked to join: Rules.

I will update Shinx/Luxio/Luxray to the first post whenever I get to it. I also have to say that I love Wave's and Fatal Nightmare's banners. <3 (Especially Fatal's) Also, there is going to be a TCG set coming this Fall, called Supreme Victors, and Arcanine is getting a deck set! :D
    Spoiler:

Loving all this Arcanine love. :D Plus, there is another deck set with Arcanine as the "side" Pokemon. Yet I just found out all of this by Googleing Arcanine. XD

If I forgot to put anything in this post I was supposed to, slap me.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years

I would freak out, WTF IS HAPPENING?! Especially with the scary fact that Espeon is female..... Gender switching...... *Shrugs*
    oh sh*t... I didn't even think of that... Ninetales is female too...

Probably Magma. Fire and Ground types? Sure, I like those...

You like those you can kill?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What is you favorite team (rocket, magma, ect) and why?
    My favorite is Magma aswell.
    Spark will have a hard time beating Fire types and Ground types,and he love it!

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    What would you and your partner do if you'd switch places due to a Mismagius's spell
    Eep! Celery = Female!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Now discuss it woth me people , whats with the Shinx evo line ? Ive heard Woof stating that its gonna be a Wolf , or Am I mistaken?

Sasuke Hinamori

Just living life.
    Years
    i dunno fine a new place

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I like Team Galactic the best. They are more complex and the commanders are more involved. :P

Now, a new topic!

Not all these "wolf" Pokémon are based off of wolves, of course (though they are all canine). Do you think your Pokémon is very wolf-like? If not, what dog do you think it's most like?

I think Umbreon is most like a fox, though all the Eeveelutions sort of have feline characteristics. Eevee also has features of raccoon dogs.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Err...You cant post topic since your in the Cana rank. :\

New topic:You and your partner are in a battle with someone,but your oponnent is using Pokemons with a type advantage,what would you do?
    I'd rather still fight,even if Spark is fighting a Ground type,he will still use extremespeed.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Now discuss it woth me people , whats with the Shinx evo line ? Ive heard Woof stating that its gonna be a Wolf , or Am I mistaken?
    Look at the older posts.
    According to Bulbapedia, Luxray's appearance is "based on a fully-grown lion" (look under Physiology).
    Not everything is taken from Bulbapedia.

Please, do not start a new discussion if we already discussed this for a week or so. I am sorry that you were gone, but it was decided after a long time of debating. I do not feel like stating everything why it is a wolf again, though I am sure that I probably stated it earlier.

I am going to rank some people up later today, just give me some time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back