• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World Cup South Africa 2010

Who will win?

• Total voters
Years
  • Dammit, dammit, dammit, that went totally wrong.
    Miss after miss after miss after miss, and the referee was an ass as well. And why did Löw switch in Gomez and leave Podolski in? WHY? Seriously...
    There goes all the euphoria that came up here after the Australia game...

I can already see Ghana raping Germany as well, and the whole rest of the world laughing...

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Serbia shocked Germany? Wow, Germany looked impressive after decimating Australia 4-0.

Great goal by Birsa, Slovenia 1-0 up.

I may be supporting England but I want Slovenia to top the group as Germany after that loss might come second in the group, and I don't want England to face Germany so early..

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Right. What did I say? I've literally said to everyone talking about it that Serbia will do well. Or today that Serbia will beat Germany. It wasn't a shock or anything, Serbia are a brilliant team.

Yes Slovenia! 2-0! - Also, What did I say?

Weak? England will mash them..And so will Slovenia..And Algeria could on their day, USA are useless.

Ok, I was wrong about England, but still. They didn't deserve to get a point.

EDIT: Scratch that :L

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    They will top the group.
    USA Just scored. Just what I wanted.

Insane85

Bored
    Years
  • Hmm, if England win their two remaining games they'll top, and that's a viable possibility. But yay Slovenia.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I lol'd at how Dempsey just DDTed that Slovenian defender XDD..
    Oooo yeah, USA scores and it's 2-2 <3

Last edited:

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • Why do so many people think England will win? To be honest, I think they'll sink (at least I hope so, France can't go down alone :O). Go USA, give us a good match!

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Damn, USA pulled two back and it ended 2-2. Let's hope that Ghana lose/draw to Australia tomorrow so Germany can top the group. (actually, they're atop the group atm on GD)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    It was some damn good come back from USA. I have to give it to them. If only they had played like this from the start I would've earned a few bucks. Anyways, an awesome game.

Enlgland should win comfortably <3

Years
  • Feels like kick-off is taking a lifetime.

Can't wait for the match.

I'm going to say 2-0 maybe three if Capello has put a huge confidence and morale boost after the USA game.

Back