• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst game you have ever purchased

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Bugs Bunny's Crazy Castle.

Damn, that sucked.

Evolia Redmoon

Fear the Shadowglen Clan...
    Years
  • " Hold up, I take that back. I think G4, a GBA race game, sucked horribly. I'd rather play Space Chimps for two days straight then mess around with that stupid excuse for a game."

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
  • This Spongebob game for the Gameboy Color. Gawd is was horrible. I never got past this one part, and when I did I lost the 'code' so I can start where I left off. Soon enough I just simply entered random codes from the internet and started from there, and eventually after that I quit trying to play the stupid game.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I'm not a big fan of the Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge despite loving the movie and such. The game is a rather boring, wannabe controller-based rhythm game.

That said, I don't tend to buy many bad games. I usually know how to avoid them.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    SOCOM confrontation is probably the worst game I have ever purchased. I think I'd rather get kicked in the groin than ever rebuy that game.

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
  • I got Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie (DS version) for two dollars at a Best Buy clearance sale a few years ago. I walked twenty steps in the game before getting stuck in a gap between the polygons of the ground, then falling into the ocean under the island and dying from being outside of the defined exploration zone. I eventually got to the first boss, but man, is that game terrible.

I want my two dollars back!

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Zelda Phantom Hourglass. Good overall game but COMPLETE disapointment to the series. I'm not even gonna bother getting Spirit Tracks.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    The worst game I've ever purchased is Robot Wars X.X
    We got it with the console and £10 less.
    So actually the game was worth £5
    But seriously Robot Wars the game was horrible.. The graphics were crap, the rewards were crap.
    There was no music, it took ages to load everything, the game held up to much memory..
    I still have it.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Micro Machines v4 (PSP) , Age of Empires - Mythologies (DS) and GTA IV (PC) .

Why ? For MicroMachines , camera is painful so I canțt play . AoE - M takes waaaay too much and gets boring and the PC version of GTA IV is all screwed up because I miss a joystick and the only fun is playing Multiplayer ....

kaki-sheimi

shaymin FTW!!!!
    Years
  • please dont hate me gc fans pokemon collusium XD gale of darkness i loved the first one but i hated the 2nd

and a top trump dr who game for x-mas
    tomb raider aniverary wii crap camera you use the crosshairs for the camera

Last edited:

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • I played Sonic Labyrinth for the Game Gear once at my friend's house. In this game, Sonic has cement shoes that slow down his speed to a snail's pace, and the whole game is based around collecting keys. It is much worse than it sounds.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • The first Burnout game. To me, Burnout 3 was better (crashes and such). But, all you could do was race. And, that's just boring. (Although, I'm a huge NASCAR fan.)

Burnout was a waste of like 10 dollars. Good thing I can't find that game, because I wouldn't play it. Ever.

CyberDreams

Cybernetically Incorrect
    Years
  • School Tycoon. It's been said before, and it's going to be said again: "It was a mistake! I wish I never bought it."

Back