• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

worst injury?

Nneuroxin

Shall Mote It Be!
    Years
    about a year ago, My brother and I got into a verbal fight which ended in him slamming my finger in a steel door really, really hard. hard enough that the door closed shut. I opened it and covered my finger with my hand and when I went to uncover it, blood hit me in the face! The sides of my finger were shredded to blood and meat, bone showing and all and the bone was broken in a angular displacement, meaning I have a crooked ****ed up finger now. It was painful as hell for a broken finger. The doctor said it was 'shredded, mangled' and he 'had never seen anything like it before.' very comforting.
    to this day I still can't bend it the whole way. I should have taken pictures it was gory as hell

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    My worst injury was when I was 16 and I jumped from a two story house window due to it being on fire and not being able to get out. I landed on my right arm and from the height, pressure and my weight I broke both my forearm bones right in half. It was in fact a week before my 17th birthday. I had to have surgery and have two metal rods put in so that it would be able to reconnect and heal properly.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    That's probably the worst one I ever had. And probably the one that crushed my dreams. 9 years ago, I used to be on my school's junior football(soccer) squad and I was considered as promising. There was this training after school that I took part in. During the match, there's this guy that goes and tackles me hard for no apparent reason. It hurt like hell and that was too unusual. Went to the doctor and I was diagnosed for something that I don't remember but it wasn't good so they had to operate me. Then some stupid doctor ***** it up and hit a nerve in my knee. Goodbye all hope of ever playing! ;-;

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I'm actually pretty injury prone and I'm thankful for that. My worst injury was probably a broken pinky that I got in a baseball game. The knuckle shattered and I had to get a screw in there and stuff. That's my only broken bone, though.

Years
    Wouldn't necessarily call this an "injury" per se because I didn't unintentionally inflict it on myself. 9 years ago I was rushed to the hospital because I needed emergency surgery on a certain internal organ of mine because a cyst ruptured. The worst actual injury I remember is during elementary school; man was I ever clumsy XD The school thought it'd be a good idea to have a tar hill to play on; it was fun during the winter, but definitely not when there's nothing on the ground. That said, I stupidly ran down the steep hill and fell. Sat in the office for a while with blood running down my leg from my knee...Still have a scar from it like 15 years later XD

Back