• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst school experience!

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    I have like 3 friends in school, and it's not the best group. Everyone argues. I used to get picked on a lot too, but people have matured and stopped now, fortunately :)

On topics that are not related to friends.. my worst experience was probably about 2 years ago - I was singing Grease down the corridor with my friend at the time and I tripped -.-
    Oh gosh, it was SO embarrassing. Landed on my front and hit my head on the floor. EVERYONE laughed and I literally ran outside and cried from embarrassment, lol.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • my worst experiences both happened in junior year of high school. so in junior English every quarter we had a big project due with like 6 super long assignments compiled together, so my 3rd quarter i was working on my project on a Friday and left the flashdrive in the computer and it was due on the following monday! my only saving grace was that my next door neighbor was the government teacher and was able to take me into the school and get it, but i still had a mini heart attack cause i thought i was going to fail,

my second bad experience happend in wood shop when i was cutting a plank on the table saw and tried to grab the piece of wood left over and my hand slipped and the side of my thumb hit the still spinning blade, it wasn't a very serious injury but i felt dumb and it hurt quite a bit.

Oooh, that must hurt! o_O

I've had a bunch so where do I start? :p

I'd say that my worst one was way back in the first grade. It was the second or third day of school, I didn't want to be there because I was so nervous because I was at a new school, and I messed up bad. I went to raise my hand to speak and I called the teacher mommy. I was so embarrassed and my friends never let me forget about that particular moment.

Whaat? Mommy? Ohh, thats preatty cute! {:3} I mus say {XD}

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • My worst school experience?

School

No, really. I don't have any experiences that particularly stand out, but I pretty much hated school. It's better in college because you actually get to take some classes that you have some interest in. I think that's why I'm considering being a teacher, so that I could help kids not have such an awful time like I did.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • My worst school experience?

School

No, really. I don't have any experiences that particularly stand out, but I pretty much hated school. It's better in college because you actually get to take some classes that you have some interest in. I think that's why I'm considering being a teacher, so that I could help kids not have such an awful time like I did.

Ooh, thats sweet. Being a teacher is really quite a job. {:3}
    Cause my mother is also a teacher! And Im proud of her! really ^^

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I think I pretty much hate all of my experiences at school except for the fact that I can spend time with my friends, haha. But anyway, I'd say the worst I've had in school so far was when I was bullied a few years ago. A group of mean girls would laugh at me, play pranks, call me names, and basically just make my life a living hell. Once I got over that, school started to feel better for me.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • I think I pretty much hate all of my experiences at school except for the fact that I can spend time with my friends, haha. But anyway, I'd say the worst I've had in school so far was when I was bullied a few years ago. A group of mean girls would laugh at me, play pranks, call me names, and basically just make my life a living hell. Once I got over that, school started to feel better for me.

Thats pretty unnecessary. -_-
    Bullying should be stopped. {:3}

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I honestly don't give a sh*t when people call me ugly. All I think of is:

I'm so ugly,
    But that's okay,
    'Cause so are you.

So yeah, I just hate the hypocrites. ^^

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
  • I honestly don't give a sh*t when people call me ugly. All I think of is:

I'm so ugly,
    But that's okay,
    'Cause so are you.

So yeah, I just hate the hypocrites. ^^

I'm sure you're beautiful southpark, don't listen to those jerks they wont mater once you get out of high school I've never ran into anyone i went to high school with except my friends, so life is good i promise!

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I'm sure you're beautiful southpark, don't listen to those jerks they wont mater once you get out of high school I've never ran into anyone i went to high school with except my friends, so life is good i promise!

Haha! Nice one there sir ^^

Thank you, guys! {XD}
    They won't matter once I get outta high school, like you said. It's all just temporary, and I don't mind. It's just the hypocrisy that bugs me. >_>

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Used to be bullied quite a lot in 8th grade myself but some exchange of fists changed that :D Some of them are even my friends now. Lesson : Fighting fixes everything

Also there's no way you're ugly :P

AwesomeRob

Congrats!
    Years
  • I'm not saying I enjoy school, but nothing especially bad has ever happened to me. I've never been bullied all my life, probably due to my size, and I'd consider myself mildly popular. So, yeah, it's been pretty smooth sailing for me so far.

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
  • Thank you, guys! {XD}
    They won't matter once I get outta high school, like you said. It's all just temporary, and I don't mind. It's just the hypocrisy that bugs me. >_>

they really wont, we are all young we have our whole lives ahead of us and highschool is a roadblock for everyone ( it definitely was for me) but life gets so much better afterwords i promise, so forget about the *******s in HS they are just *******s and while you are leading a happy life they will be miserable it's imminent, so hang in there homie!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    One of worst school experiences would have to be when I was twelve. I had a four-page essay that our teacher assigned us with, just ready to be handed-in. Once I had the papers out on the desk, I left for the bathroom. When I'd returned, they just weren't there anymore—one of my friends hid it somewhere (in a tight space) as a "joke." Eventually, she was about to the papers out and give them back to me. While she was doing that, they all got torn in half. I was extremely upset with her, and stopped talking to her for weeks. d: I put a lot of effort into that essay, so if the same happened to you, you'd feel the exact, same way.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • they really wont, we are all young we have our whole lives ahead of us and highschool is a roadblock for everyone ( it definitely was for me) but life gets so much better afterwords i promise, so forget about the *******s in HS they are just *******s and while you are leading a happy life they will be miserable it's imminent, so hang in there homie!

I believe you're right! I don't pay attention to 'em at all, honestly. Thanks for the support, bro. ^^

*remembers a bad school experience*

Oh, and when I was about 12, I forgot my sweater in the locker room. I went there to get it, and it was in the sink - completely soaked in water. >_> I did have a clue on who did it, but I wasn't into the investigation crap, so I just ignored it all. I am surprised at how peaceful and calm I am in situations like these.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Holy crap... yall have had some pretty messed up experiences

Yeeah um my school experiences haven't been too bad I got some really funny stories that are embarassing as mess XD

But the first one I thought of was when I used to play football in middle school... I was a starter and im pretty athletic so i was supposed to be pretty good right? It was the first play of a home game and the other team decided to go for an onside kick (short kick) and it came straight to me, problem was I panicked and the ball just hit me square in the facemask XD thank god my friend was right next to me and dove on the ball. I got chewed out by our coach afterwards...

Another one is once there was this girl i had a crush on this girl and at the end of the day when we all went to our lockers to get our stuff and walk out of the building to the buses I went up to this girl while she was at her locker and I started talking to her. The thing was she didn't hear me when i talked to her so i was standing there for like 3 minutes and she thought i was just standing there creeping on her T.T so freaaking embarrassing. Make things even worse if it had been just a normal girl it would've been aight cause most everyone is cool with me and its all good but, she was new to the school >.<

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
    Years
  • Sit down, I'm gonna tell you all a [mildly interesting] story.

Waay back in 6th grade, in the last week of school, I was chilling in Tech Ed, the last class of the day, and noticed a lone paper on the desk I shared with a sorta annoying girl who was on the other side of the room working on a project. Being the curious guy I was, I started looking at it. I realized that it was an English assignment that I had missed from earlier in the day. I continued reading it, and it revealed... *drumroll* some guys that she might have possibly liked or something (It was a big deal in middle school). I thought it was funny so I briefly mentioned it to a few of my friends around me. It escalated until most of the class was chattering about it and the girl caught wind. The teacher ended up getting really angry and kept the half of the class that was near her seat. I admitted that I technically started it, and I ended up spending the rest of the next day in the office and the next two days in detention.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Sit down, I'm gonna tell you all a [mildly interesting] story.

Waay back in 6th grade, in the last week of school, I was chilling in Tech Ed, the last class of the day, and noticed a lone paper on the desk I shared with a sorta annoying girl who was on the other side of the room working on a project. Being the curious guy I was, I started looking at it. I realized that it was an English assignment that I had missed from earlier in the day. I continued reading it, and it revealed... *drumroll* some guys that she might have possibly liked or something (It was a big deal in middle school). I thought it was funny so I briefly mentioned it to a few of my friends around me. It escalated until most of the class was chattering about it and the girl caught wind. The teacher ended up getting really angry and kept the half of the class that was near her seat. I admitted that I technically started it, and I ended up spending the rest of the next day in the office and the next two days in detention.

Ahaha. Thats kinda annoying. BTW, do you have a crush on that girl bro?? or something like that?? {:3}

Back