• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst ways to die...

xelarator

Gentlemen.
Years
  • I got one, someone cuts your back open and rips your lungs out of your body, while your still alive. You can't bleed to death, so you would suffocate in the most painful way.

To be honest, I got that from the show, 1,000 Ways To Die.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I think drowning or being burried alive. I'm not gonna think of some super sadistic way to die though I got plenty, because I think that drowning is horrible enough. What Harlequin said, it's the struggle that seems the worst. Not knowing up or down, not being able to see clearly and your eyes burning from the water and you cannot move freely because you'd probably get tangled up in your clothes from squirming and struggling. The same with being burried - just not being able to move and just to suphocate.

Also, being crushed between walls is something that gets me as well.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Oh gosh... If a huge gigantic item, (like a truck or something) fell from the sky and fell on you from your head, crushing your entire body (although that's sort of unrealistic).

But yeah, I find being electrocuted, burned, or freezing to death horrific. Not to mention drowning. Gah, so many terrible possibilities...

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • Falling off from a running train or bus. Such accidents scenes are nasty. You can be squashed by an vehicle just behind you even after you fall off.

Car accidents and most worst of all aeroplane accidents are an aweful way to die that also in the most pathetic way. :(

I certainly wouldn't like to die that way !

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Being eaten or burned. That would be the most terrifying way to die.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I think the easiest way to really sum up for me the worst ways to die is anything that causes physical pain of any kind. Hanging, being stabbed, shot, suffocated, burned, drowned, buried alive, anything. That really, really makes me uncomfortable.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Slow and painful deaths are the worst. Ways that involve any kind of suffocation and immense physical pain and/or suffering. I won't list any specific ways, but yeah.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Being choked would be the worst way to die in my opinion. You would still see the person choking you, desperately try to escape and slowly die.

Back