• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you buy BR frist?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    if you got a Wii for free,wolud you but Battle Revoultion?

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    What the hell has happened to the English language?!?

Anyway, no, but I will buy it.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    ??wtf??
    we're talking english,or if you mean the game,its gonna be translated into english.

Bippa

I'M NOT A BEGINNING TRAINER!
    Years
  • He means you all have horrible grammar. Such as, you're talking in chatspeak <_<. The way I'm talking now is good to use in forums if you want a non-noob rep.

No, I wouldn't. I would buy Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Sorry.

Bippa

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • He means you all have horrible grammar. Such as, you're talking in chatspeak <_<. The way I'm talking now is good to use in forums if you want a non-noob rep.

No, I wouldn't. I would buy Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Sorry.

Bippa
    Lol, not everyone can write English perfectly. Besides, this is a forum, not some kind of grammar quiz. As long as we can read/understand it there's nothing to worry about :)

On-topic: I'm gonna get it when I actually own Diamond/Pearl.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Lol, grammar wars. :x

I'm not sure if I'll get it or not yet. o_o; So long as they don't try to give it a weird plot like the GCN Pokemon games got...I didn't like those at all. But the DP connectivity looks promising, so chances are I'll eventually pick this up since I'm getting a Wii anyway. It just won't be the first game I get (nor would it be if it were a launch title) since it doesn't interest me as much as some others.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • I brought Colosseum together with the Gamecube. If it's possible I buy BR at the same way: The game together with the system.

Bippa

I'M NOT A BEGINNING TRAINER!
    Years
  • Lol, not everyone can write English perfectly. Besides, this is a forum, not some kind of grammar quiz. As long as we can read/understand it there's nothing to worry about :)

On-topic: I'm gonna get it when I actually own Diamond/Pearl.
    I mean you don't have to, it just looks better. When I was at Serebiiforums, when I stopped using chatspeak, I got more respect.

On-topic: I thought about it, and I thought I could get BR first. SSBB can come later.

Bippa

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    I have pre-ordered SSBB but am planning to also pre-order PBR and D/P when they become pre-orderable on play.com

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
  • Yea im planning on getting it w/ d/p... I need a Ds... and a Wii... Need lots o' money

Years
  • I would more then likely rent it first before dropping the 50 dollars that it will cost over here. I want to make sure it is to my liking before dropping even more money, although Im sure I'll like it good enough.

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
    Years
  • I'm buying it whenever it comes out as well as SSBB and D/P...

And its gonna be like Pokemon Stadium not Collosseum...

Felidire

Bleeding Illusions.
    Years
  • I don't have d/p or a DS, and if I did, I'd have one fack of a lot of training on my hands..
    ..I probably will buy it anyway, along with ssbb(I'm going to kick soem seriouz ass) x3

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • I'll probably get Battle Revolution after I get an English Version of D/P and have completed the new Zelda game, I forget what it's called.

Back