• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you change anything about your favorite Pokémon?

Kenyman

Kenyman
Days
  • I would change the shiny form of Cyndaquil, i don't care that much about being kinda brown (but black or grey could be cool), but i would change the fire to blue or violet like the 2nd gen shiny sprites.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • I would like a mega evolution of vaporeon.
    I think that would be really cool even though mega evolutions aren't in modern games.
    The shiny is already perfect its my favorite color!

Years
    • Seen today
    I'd increase Raichu's Speed and attacking stats, and give it more coverage moves, like the elemental punches, Aqua Tail, and Energy Ball. Same for Alolan Raichu, but more specially oriented, both statwise and movepool-wise.

If Gengar can't have Levitate, then I'd give it Prankster, to encourage the use of its status moves.

Feraligatr and Incineroar need more Speed. I think they wouldn't mind losing some Special Attack in return.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • If I had to pick only one favorite - I would change shiny Latias's mega evolution from green to her original yellow/gold shiny colors. That green is horrendous each time I look at it.

Back