• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

would you date a fat person?

Would you date a fat person

• yes

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • no

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • maybe

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    This poll is epic. and kinky

I'd date a fat person as long as they weren't obese, because even then, that would be a bit off.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Mhmhm.. I don't fancy obese people. I can handle chubby, but it all depends how fat he is. I don't want to be crushed. 8D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Personality is my main focus when looking for a girlfriend, but I won't lie and say looks don't play a big part as well. If she's say, a little chubby then it's no problem. But if she's gorging McDonald's everyday and sweating burger grease, then I'd be quite turned off.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Random question but
    I am a male as we know and i am a bit chunky in the stomach(note i have a stomach thats nice and round and man titties) and a fat ass. Now otherwise my legs are quite thin as well as my arms. Does that turn a girl off what so ever?

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    That's what this whole discussion is about.

If you really wanted to know then you'd get off your ass and read back through the thread.
    People have given their opinions, it's only respectful to read them.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • I'd go out with a chubby guy over a stick-thin guy.

I my opinion, though this probably just applies to where I live, guys who are thin are shallow in proportion. They typically are full of themselves and actually eat more unhealthily than guys who are slightly chubby (e.g. chugging Mountain Dew) and guys who aren't skinny just seem to naturally have a nicer vibe. I wouldn't go out with a guy who is unhealthily overweight, but there are a lot of people who are called fat who are actually healthy.

Once again, this is just my opinion.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah i read through em and your right i was arrogant. But i think i forgot a few words. Would that be considered obese or a bit chubby.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • lol, arrogant. Don't you mean ignorant? :3

As for me, I prefer personality over looks.

Still, though it may sound shallow, I still want to be physically attracted to someone too.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • It's okay to want to be physically attracted to someone, but there's more to someone's appearance than just how skinny they are.

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
  • Sure, but not to the point where they couldn't even get out of bed without help...

That's just terrifying, imo.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Hmm. It depends how overweight, I think...if it's just a bit, then who cares? But if it's a lot then that would probably really put me off. Not only that, I would be worried for their health. But being completly underweight would not be attractive either, it's not nice to see rib cages and stuff.

My brother eats tons and tons, *way* more than me and never eats fruit or anything, does hardly any exercise (he hates PE) but he's a really tall stick o.O I do not understand. He isn't ugly stickishness either, it's very annoying.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    well,maybe.because it really depends on how fat she is...
    i'm really don't want to seem like a bad guy or anything,but if she is toooooooooooooooooooooooooo fat,i guess i couldn't.but if she is just fat,yeah sure.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • @Jorah
    Some people are blessed with godly metabolism.

As for me, I don't care. I say this because my relationship right now started off as an online one. Right before we met in real life, I could've cared less about how he looked - obese, anorexic, riddled with acne, etc etc, - because I fell for the personality first, not the looks. So as long as I love the person, I can truly, honestly say I wouldn't mind dating a "fat" person.

As a side note, he turned out to be a stick.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • well,maybe.because it really depends on how fat she is...
    i'm really don't want to seem like a bad guy or anything,but if she is toooooooooooooooooooooooooo fat,i guess i couldn't.but if she is just fat,yeah sure.

well whats ur defeinition of fat tho?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    No, I would not date an overweight woman. I don't have many friends that are overweight and I could tell that they are having trouble keeping up with the rest of the P.E. class when running. I'm a fast person and if that person could not keep up with me in life or whatever, then no - I would never have a dating relashionship.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Well, let's put it this way: it starts out as looks, but at the end it's all about personality.

That's how I feel and think when it comes to this. I know its not good to think like this, but I can't help it. XD Basically, no, I wouldn't date an obese person. I mean, they wouldn't be attractive at first glance without the looks. Yeah. x_o

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I was never bothered by outer appearance, and it shouldn't be now. When you loved someone, you wouldn't care if they are short, sick, bald, dumb, deaf, disabled or even dead, you will still love them.

Cascade'A Stupidity

Biggest Muppet there is.
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    I was never bothered by outer appearance, and it shouldn't be now. When you loved someone, you wouldn't care if they are short, sick, bald, dumb, deaf, disabled or even dead, you will still love them.

But in the long run, sex is so much better when your partner isn't dead.

Back