• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Would you ever like to see Diamond and Pearl remade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    if they do they need to go back to the old exp system as well as make the pokemon stationary again.... or at least make em with better graphics and get rid of all the pixels

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I'd love to see them remade, who wouldn't? However, now is not the time for them. Although some feature's would have to return, and some other thing's.

- Follow Me feature.
    - Faster text and game play. (This was a major let down)
    - Battle Frontier
    - FLARE BLITZ MOVE TUTOR

I'd love to see D/P in 5th Generation graphics.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Currently, no. But over the next few years, me feeling nostalgic, will say yes.

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • The reason why I say yeah is because I never played D/P from the start. I only got back into playing last summer after playing FR/LG. I did get Platinum to play in Sinnoh. It would be cool, but I am very excited for R/S remakes because truly that is the game I loved battling on the most.

Years
  • personally, id like to see d/p left alone fora bit, make every1 wait like they did for hg/ss, it makes it all the more exciting, and if nothing else, wait another 3-4 yrs before doing r/s as well. :)

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • That's just too weird to think about for me. I don't even see R/S as being necessary to remake at all. In fact, honestly, I'd rather them skip over them in entirety and bring us out the 3DS Pokemon games earlier. But they like money, and that's for a different topic...

My newest game is HG, so Diamond/Pearl aren't really outdated to me quite yet.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Eh, D/P is much too new, but it would be interesting.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • No, I would not like to see Diamond or Pearl remade. Ever. I know they'll remake it though, it would earn them more money, of course. That's why they come out with 2 of identical games. Only difference are the pokemon and a few other features, other than that it is the same game. Can't blame 'em. Economy is screwed up. Everywhere.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Well, it's already really advanced, so... There wouldn't be a reason to do so, but eventually if Pokemon is still living 10 years from now they would remake it. Adamant Diamond and Lustrous Pearl.

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
  • I would buy it in a heartbeat, assuming they make one change: the battles flow as fast as B/W. I tried playing my Diamond again and the battles just went so slow that I actually had to shut my DS off because they took forever! I can get my daily battles done in 3 min a piece in B/W, meanwhile in diamond it took me 10 minutes to battle Barry because the animations were so slow!

I'd also really like to see animated sprites, I absolutely LOVE B/W for it and it really added a new dimension to the game, in my opinion.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I would like to see them remade for the 3DS's successor. Not only would they look great because of the graphics being enhanced by the power of microchips, they would also incorporate all the changes from the Gen VI games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back