• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you gender swap?

Would *YOU* gender swap?.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Yes and no. I find flaws and pros in both genders.

Years
    If no one knew who I was (after the swap) and it was temporary, then yeah. But truthfully, I'd rather try out being genderless. Even just the idea fascinates me.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I'd probably switch temporarily just to see what it's like, but I'd be a very unattractive girl. :p being a boy > being a girl imo, because we have it so much easier. We can throw on a t-shirt and jeans and be done with it. Girls have to wear makeup, do their hair, worry about fashion, all of that junk. Guys are designed to be lazy and damnit that's my favorite thing to be. :p

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Wouldn't be really much point for me any way. I already look like a guy and I act and dress like one too so there wouldnn't be much of a point - Yea my hair is really short

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Of course I'd try it if it were temporary and if it seemed like I was always that way. Or I could swap bodies with some other girl like in Hot Chick...just except switching lives, not bodies. We are all curious :D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    If it's permanent, I would say it's totally disgusting for my part. But if it's temporary(maximum of a day), then it's worth a try.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Yes I would, assuming that no one notices, because for some reason they think I was a girl all along, and if I can change back to a guy at will.
    It also shouldn't affect anything other than physical, because then I would have to say no. Otherwise, yeah, I've wanted this a lot of times.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The poll options are so unenthusiastic. v_v

I would jump for joy for the chance to gender swap. I want to experience PMS and be a ***** to people and have a excuse for why I acted. I think it'd be fun. Plus, I think the idea of twirling my long, rather wavy hair would be an experience worth experiencing... :)

HELL. YES.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    No I would never. I don't think it's gross or anything it's just not for me. I enjoy being a girl and I would love to stay this way.

Years
    I'd love to switch genders for a while! :D As long as the swap is temporary, I'd totally do it.
    It would be so much fun to see what being a guy is like. I never understand what goes on in their heads, so what better way to learn than by experiencing it first-hand? ♥
    I actually think I'd look better as a guy than a gal anyway. xD

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I'd swap with my boyfriend and he with me, just to see how it is and to see how certain things "feel".

If you catch my drift.

It'd be fun lol I'd get to see how dudes go to the bathroom :P

Back