• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you gender swap?

Would *YOU* gender swap?.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    Maybe for a day or so if no one would know, but definitely not forever. I like being a girl.

The poll options are so unenthusiastic. v_v

I would jump for joy for the chance to gender swap. I want to experience PMS and be a ***** to people and have a excuse for why I acted. I think it'd be fun. Plus, I think the idea of twirling my long, rather wavy hair would be an experience worth experiencing... :)

HELL. YES.

I hope you're being sarcastic, PMS is not fun at all and most girls don't use it as an excuse. In fact usually it's the opposite, guys or even other girls accuse girls of being *****y because they're PMSing even when it's usually not the case, they're just pissed off because they're pissed off. ;x

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    No.

I love being a guy, and I'm definately sure that I don't want any of the "side-effects" of being a girl.

I prefer having an every tenty-minutes or so recycle thing or whatever and being grumpy for a minute, rather than blood and whatever gushing out of my genitals every month and being a huge -female dog-.

Futhermore, I, um....
    I really love having a penis. and testicles.

THAT IS ALL ON THIS SUBJECT.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I could never be a woman. I'd still like guys regardless (or maybe I'd be bisexual...idk.), but the fact of the matter is, I like being a guy. Physically, we have it way better off than women do. No offense, but that's just the truth. We don't have periods. We don't experience child birth, or menopause, for that matter. The worse we have is our unspoken evil, the mid-life crisis.

I have my reasons that might make me want to be a woman, but...I'd rather not say them.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Easier to be a guy? I don't think so.

I wouldn't want to become a guy. I mean, it would be awkward. Very awkward.
    Plus I go to an all girls school. Everything about my life would be totally different.
    Even temporarily, I wouldn't want it. I love being a girl.

To the poster above: Women only have to experience childbirth if they get pregnant, so that argument's kiinda useless...

xX

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Sure I would. xD

Now, swapping genders and then staying that way is different story.. dunno if I'd want to stay. D;

It would be interesting for awhile, though.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
    i guess...could be fun...but i dont know that i'd like the hassle of getting new dress...making new friends...and my personality? pssh...if it was like i was always a girl...sure until i got tired of it. But in all honesty...I dont see the point, if i wanted to be a girl i would be gay. Thats' about all there is to it. The only reason i would try it is to put myself in my significant-others shoes and she what she has to go through.[rant]
    Spoiler:
    [/rant]O.O

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    If it was for a while, yea, I woudn't mind being a girl. Would be fun. :P

As long its isn't the day of her/my period, no offense. I dunno, but it's really seems painful when you hear about it.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Well, considering the medical procedures, definitely not. But if there was some other way with magic or something quick, I might try it out for a while, but I wouldn't try female, just genderless.

Back