• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you gender swap?

Would *YOU* gender swap?.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Seeing a closed thread title that says "If you were a boy" made me write down a new topic so the question is: Would you gender swap?

Like if you were a girl would you gender swap to be a boy or the other way around. Or go genderless?

Something new to add. If it was temporary would you then gender swap?.

Last edited:

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
    Years
    I would gender swap for only a day, on the weekend. This is because it'd be weird to see a boy go into some girl's school locker without knowing the combo.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Uh, maybe. Well, for a while, but I like being a guy, 'cause we get it so much easier.

I wouldn't mind being a girl for like, a week or something, if school wasn't a problem that is.

Years
    If it were as easy as taking a pill, there were no side effects, and it wasn't permanent I think most people would do it, including me.

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
    Just a day,so I could see what would happen If I was a boy.If school's around,I probably wouldn't want to
    change genders.

Ayselipera

I would do that in a heart beat. For atleast a day or two.
    There would be so many things to do... if you catch my flow. ;)

Bay

Years
    That would mean I could be a real gentleman! :3

In all seriousness though, I'm actually content being female. I don't know, but the way my personality is now fits my gender pretty well, despite me also liking some male stuff here and there. Plus, it's more fun having people call me a gentleman when I'm really a female. XD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I have never actually dreamed of being a girl. Well, being female has it benefits, but also the cons. I'm just too used to being what a 'guy' to adapt in a female's body. Besides, I would look fake and totally stand out. :<

Besides, it's easier being a guy than girl... in my honest opinion.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    It is definitely easier to be a guy over a girl, but I would like to see what it would be like, even for a few days.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    It depends what other things are in play...

-Is it permanent?
    -Does anyone else notice? (I.e., does it actually make it as if you were always that way?)
    -Is there a "trial period"? xD
    -Any side effects? D:
    -What is involved in this gender changing?
    -Does it change my personality?

I wouldn't mind being a girl, I don't think. If I was offered (lots of) money, or if there was some huge penalty otherwise (e.g. someone points a gun at me and tells me to become female xD), I would most likely do it.
    As for making the choice on my own, that's a really hard question to answer, if it's permanent. @~@ If it's temporary for a day or maybe even longer, I'm not saying I wouldn't give it a try. :o

I like being male, but I think I would like being female too. :3

(By the way I'd never use any of the world's currently available methods...only magic or something. xD)

There would be so many things to do... if you catch my flow. ;)
    Pee standing up! 8D

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    No. Definitely no. Everything I like is pretty gender specific. Fairies, fashion, French music - there's no way a guy would get away with liking stuff like that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I doubt it would have much of an affect on my life.
    I wouldn't bother because it would mean that I'd have to buy new clothes.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Well hell yeah, I would love to see what goes on in the mind of a guy. If I saw that, I would know how to deal with them when I date one again. Count me in, dammit!

Back