• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would You Join Team _____?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Either Team Aqua or Team Rocket, both are pretty awesome! :D Or I'd join both...

Team Magma didn't really stand out for me... They seemes so...boring...(hides from the fanboys and girls...) Meh, I guess I never liked Groudon, or Maxie...

Team Galactic? Well, for starters they look childish. They have bowl haircuts which make them look so :\ The only good things about them are Cyrus is pretty cool and they go after Dialga in Diamond. Those are pretty much the only reasons I don't entirely hate them.

Team Rocket is just plain cool. Giovanni's pretty epic
    Spoiler:
    Their outfit is prettu good, too! The only thing I dislike about them is in the naime, it makes them seem like a bunch of idiots (James, Jessie, Meowth Hutch[/S] Butch;) and Cassidy anyone?)

Team Aqua chase after one of my favourite legendaries and match their theme pretty well. (Magma look like....gangsters...) Also, I like pirates so...;)
    Also, Archie makes a pretty good leader. :D

Draciana

Credit to ME for the avatar!
    Years
    I would join Team Magma. They wear hoodies! :P And fire creates new life as well as destroying it, in a way they are doing good in expanding the land, and im sure they would leave water anyway otherwise everything would perish through dehydration. Fire is brilliant and beautiful. And water stinks anyway.

Team Rocket is a close second for me though, just because of the theme tune.

But I would never consider joining Team Aqua...blergh.

This is all hypothetical of course...hehe.

BURN.

But if I had my own team, it would be called Team Dark, Team Shadow, or Team Flame.

DARKNESS SHALL PREVAIL.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Team Rocket's rockin'

How could I choose any of the other Teams when there's still Team Rocket? I would definitely join them, if only to steal Pikachu and annoy this Satoshi:bandit:
    I would also like to meet the fabolus trio I know for ten years now. Besides this, Giovanni is a very interesting person and I would like to know more of their backgrounds. Hopefully Silver would be there, too ( like in the manga).
    Team Rocket all the way:cool:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I would love to join Team Galactic or Team Aqua. Team Galactic's headquarter is rather....spacey, and their Uniforms apply as well, while Team Aqua focuses mainly on increasing the abundance of water.

But really, I don't want to join any organization with evil intentions.

Years
    i think the teams are kinda neat cause the have the fierce pokemon and i love there clothes they look so awesome I would join team rocket

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Id probably join Team Magma or Team Rocket, most probably the latter because nothing beats the original bad guys xp

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Hahaha - on Red and Blue, when the guy asked, my brother and I did always want to say "yes, we'll join" XD

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
    I wouldn't join TR, neither TA, TM or TG... I don't like the idea of manipulating, destroying and pursuing selfish goals...
    I do would create/join a peace-maker organization. One to defend Nature World...
    Yeah, I'm a Greenpeace member XD XD

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    I would join Team Rocket. Of all the teams, they function more as an actual mafia than anything, which is a plus. The other teams just seem to be power-driven cults with idiotic, unrealistic ideals. For the Rockets, world domination isn't an unrealistic ideal. Japan started to get away with it during World War II (but if it would not have been the efforts of the United States military, it would probably have been a betrayal by Hitler which would have stopped them and possibly forced them to align themselves with the Allies).

And for an off-topic comment, I once had a dream when I was a lot younger that I joined Team Rocket. :) I still remember a good deal of it.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    I used to really want to join Team Aqua. Their uniforms are hot I wanted to expand the ocean~
    But not any more. What on earth are Maxie and Archie thinking? I don't understand what they'd really gain from the mess they started, but whatever. I still love TA and TM uniforms. <3

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    I would join Team Rocket.

It's not as bad as Team Galactic. The members have to have bowl cuts. :cer_disbelief:

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I would join Team Aqua. I really like water Pokemon (MUDKIPZ!) and the uniforms are really cool.

Back