• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would You Kill Someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    1. Would you kill someone if they were raping someone, and you were in the middle of nowhere, with no cellphone?
    I'm not capable of killing anyone, I hope. The most I would do is pose some harm to them by hurting them in some way. If I were to have a gun, I wouldn't shoot to kill, but shoot to inflict pain. Criminals like that shouldn't deserve to be killed on the spot; there should be some form of corporal punishment, whether done by an official, or a total fellow do-gooder.

2. Would you kill someone if they were threating your life or someone else's life?
    People toss threats around as jokes now adays, it's kind of mind boggling at the amount of people who really can't comprehend the seriousness of a threat. People threaten other people everyday so, no, I wouldn't kill someone for threatening my life. At the same time as how serious it is, it's a threat... not a motive of action. People make threats when they're angry. Who's to say that he or she wasn't angry when she said that? Unless that's a total stranger randomly coming up to me saying they're going to kill me, no.

3. Would you kill someone if you found out that they were going to kill the president tonight, and you have 5 minutes to stop them?
    Probably not.

4. Would you kill someone if you and that person were on a stranded island, everything edible was gone...except that person? Would you eat them?
    Um, no. That's just disturbing on... so many levels.

5. Would you kill someone if you were forced to, if someone was gonna kill you?
    I don't know. This is a hard thing to think about and it seems like I'd be running on nerves rather than rational thinking at that point. There's no telling what someone who isn't thinking properly can do.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • 1. Would you kill someone if they were raping someone, and you were in the middle of nowhere, with no cellphone?
    No, I'd just knock him out

2. Would you kill someone if they were threating your life or someone else's life?
    Threatening? No. They would need to make the first move. Otherwise, I'd just be watching them

3. Would you kill someone if you found out that they were going to kill the president tonight, and you have 5 minutes to stop them?
    That's a tough one... no. I'd knock him out, again. xD

4. Would you kill someone if you and that person were on a stranded island, everything edible was gone...except that person? Would you eat them?
    Seriously? I just answered the Cannibalism thread. >_> NO WAY

If it's a sure thing, that they were gonna kill me, then yes.

Ayselipera

1. Would you kill someone if they were raping someone, and you were in the middle of nowhere, with no cellphone?
    Uh I don't think so. Maybe I would just kick them in their privates a bunch of times. In this situation I don't think I would have enough adrenaline to kill them.

Only if I knew they were serious and made an action towards me or the other person. Even though I'd probably still try to knock them out or something like that.

No I'd just tell someone.

No. I'd just wait for them to die from starvation. Unless I go first then the waiting would of been for nothing.

That's a tough one. Hmm I really don't know in this situation.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Why bother? I would just knock them out and call the authorities. They can take care of it from there.

If they actually had a weapon and were dead serious (ahaha, yeah, sorry about that; that wasn't funny at all), and I had no other choice, then I'd at least try to hurt them enough to incapacitate them. I don't know if I'd go as far as killing them.

Probably not. If I could at least try to detain them, then I may try. But I'd try to alert the authorities first.

Ugh. No way. even if I did kill them, I'd be too repulsed to cut/cook/eat him or her. I wouldn't even get to the first step. Forget cannabilism. I have a weak stomach. The sight of blood and organs make me feel nauseous and faint.

And if the other person were to want to kill me, I'd just try to knock them out and lock them up. Hopefully, if I was stranded, I'd still be thinking somewhat logically and lock them up before they had a chance to think about killing me.

If the scenario was extreme enough, I probably would. Mainly because I'd probably be running on pure adrenaline by then, and I doubt that I would be able to think clearly.

Years
  • 1. Would you kill someone if they were raping someone, and you were in the middle of nowhere, with no cellphone?
    Depends if I know the person, if they have a weapon, and if I have one. If I didn't know the victim, I wouldn't risk my life trying to stop the rapist. But if they can't hurt me, and I have a weapon, I'd do it. I have no moral problems with killing them, and surely the person getting raped would prove that it was self-defense.

Yep.

No, why should I care what happens to him? If the security is that weak, they're kinda asking for it.

Eh, I'd probably just kill myself. Why prolong the inevitable?

Yep.

I have no problems with killing someone who deserves it, or letting someone I don't know die. I'm not going to put my own life at risk to kill someone, though.

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years

guess not

If it was me I would fight back, if it was someone else then yes I would

nope

N/A

nope I would have a phone right. and I could lie

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Yes, if there was no other way. But if I could just like, knock them out or seriously injure them so they can't carry on I'd do that instead, I'd rather not go to jail thanks.

Again, if I really didn't have another choice, but I'd have no problem with killing them. But if this 'someone else' was a stranger to me, I'd leave them.

No. It's not my life, I'm not risking it for someone I have no connection to.

No, I'm not a cannibal. If there was no chance of escape I'd die anyway, why prolong the torture? They'd be the ones suffering if I didn't eat them.

Yeah. I have no problem with the idea of killing someone, especially when my life is threatened. But I don't like the idea of jail.

And if you're wondering why I hate the idea of jail so much, just look at me. I'm skinny, not bad looking, average height, and I don't have muscles. Don't get my wrong I can throw a good punch, but when put next to the sterotype of a guy in jail, he'd rape me so hard. Or he'd just beat me up. Either way, I'd be in pain.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    1.No but I would be them up.
    2.Yes.
    3.Security should protect him.
    4.No because I would go to heaven.
    5.Of course I would.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    1. I wouldn't want to kill, but if there was no other options....I'd never forgive myself, though. In any of the cases.
    2. If I were, lets say, a hostage who knew he was going to die anyway. Yes, I'd do it to save my or someone else's life.
    3. Yes. Even though I am not a USA citizen, the president is still a symbol, and I would try to protect him.
    4. I couldn't bare to do so. And I would rather offer my own body, because even if I were to survive afterward, I could not live with myself.
    5. Yes. If it was the only way, and if an opportunity arose.

Years
  • Ah man, I forgot to edit my post....hold on, I'll fix it...

But wow. I thought less people would kill. On #1, most of you would beat them up. #2, most of you would not, but some would actually do it. #3, it varies by the person. I'll change the title of that person, like the Queen or somebody. #4, most say no to cannibalism. But some say yes! #5...most would, but actually less would not.

I'm surprised more then you guys by these results...

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • 1: Maybe. I would rather try to take that person to a police station though.

2: If they were serious and I had to, yes.

3: Maybe. I'm not exactly sure who "the head of this country" is anyway. Is it the norwegian king?.. I dunno

4: If (s)he's already planning to eat me, why the hell shouldn't I eat him/her first? o_O

5: I'd go to the police and stay there until i'm sure that the person that's going to kill me is in jail.

6: Definately not O_O why would I do that? :X

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
    Years
  • 1. No, but I'd knock them out so they could'nt anymore.

2. I'd wait for them to make there move. Then hold thier own life in my hands only let them live. Then I'd walk away and say. "Next time, your mine."

3. Sniper. Enough said.

4. Unless I could fish or the other person was fat, yes. Food is fuel.

5. See #2. I'd kill them the first time though if they tried to kill me. If I was forced to it would depend on the person.

6. Depends on the reward.

Years
  • I would say yes to all but to six. I would not kill a innocent person just to save myself. I am being honest and not just saying it.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

- No I wouldn't. heard of something called hitting uncoincious? Or even running away?

- I'd prefer not to. But you can do alot of things if your life is in danger.

3. Would you kill someone if you found out that they were going to kill the head of your country tonight, and you had 5 minutes to stop them?

- Probably not.

4. Would you kill someone if you and that person were on a stranded island, everything edible was gone...except that person? Would you eat them? And, the rescue boat is coming in 2 weeks....(you don't know that)since you haven't eaten for 1 already, you'll die. Also, that person is planning to eat you...

- Uhm... I might. It's really something you can't know, so yeah...

- Same as 2.

6. Would you kill someone if given the choice? If they were going to reward you, would you do it?

- Couse not. Unless... >:D

...No.

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years

No, just disable them.

I'd rather not, but probably would if given the opportunity. I'd prefer to just disable them.

3. Would you kill someone if you found out that they were going to kill the head of your country tonight, and you had 5 minutes to stop them?

Probably not.

4. Would you kill someone if you and that person were on a stranded island, everything edible was gone...except that person? Would you eat them? And, the rescue boat is coming in 2 weeks....(you don't know that)since you haven't eaten for 1 already, you'll die. Also, that person is planning to eat you...

Xp
    Nooooo...... ugh. Don't wanna think about it. But then again, you're in a totally different mindset in that case--probably going crazy from thirst and hunger. But I don't want to think about that... :p

Yeah (though I'd prefer not to)--I think it'd be foolish to not do it. When it comes right down to it, that's just how it is though. The fittest survive...

6. Would you kill someone if given the choice? If they were going to reward you, would you do it?

Never.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Yes, if i really needed too. Otherwise a good K.O would do me fine.

My life? Yes, but i'd rather deal with it in another way, like rat them out or injure them as a warning.
    Someone elses life? maybe, but i would be less inclined to get involved.

Ha! No, the Prime Minister of my country is one of the people I want to kill. If anything, i would try to help them.

Not unless they try to kill me. If i didn't know the rescue boat was coming, i would only kill in self defense from the other person. If i did know, i probably would kill them, but once again only once they start to try and kill me, then i have less of a moral dilemma .

Yes, i would love to see who wouldn't.

There are plenty of people i would like to shove off a cliff, given the opportunity, i would do it, especially if there was a reward.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • I would maybe do these if I am brave if that happens:

I would hurt him like hell (punch, kick, etc.) but I don't know if I would kill because I would like to see him go to jail.

It depends how. I think I would do the same as in question 1. But I would also sue him.

Maybe I'd tell someone to do something about it, but it would be too risky to kill. Maybe I would try to ruin his plan.

Well this is a tough one. I think I would. But if it's someone that I know then I would think about the consequences with people in the future. Oh well, I would have to save my life, so I would say yes.

Nope, unless they kidnapped somebody then maybe. Or I would kidnap the person I had to kill, get back the person the other guy kidnapped, and release the guy whom I was supposed to kill.

Absolutely not. Even for all the money in the world. I don't need all the money in the world anyways.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Yes

yes

yes

No i dont think i could

yes

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back