• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Would you play as your MII if they add feature pokemon X & Y?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Would you play as your MII if they add feature pokemon X & Y?

Sirfetch’d

I don't think that I would do this or even consider it for that matter. I have never been a fan of the MIIs, tbh and having them as the protagonist in the games would just seem weird and take away from some of the experience. I would much rather use the customizable protagonist that are already programmed in which are simply amazing.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • Nope lol I find the Mii system to be extrodanarily limited. The customization system that GF has implemented with these games seems far more attractive to me

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Ew no my mii looks disgusting,
    besides, i love the new characterization feature, i wanna see how that is!

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    It woulden't even fit... it'd be so awkward and the graphics don't even come close...

Years
  • I wouldn't play as my Mii at all, particularly because of the fact that I don't really like seeing a cartoonish version of myself for one :p but also because of the fact that it would just look too realistic and computer-generated in comparison to the cartoon-like graphics to the rest of the game..

KittenKoder

I Am No One Else
    Years
  • Only if the Miis were updated to look as cool as the characters, with customizations, in the game ....

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    How else would Snoop Dogg get to be a Pokemon master?

(yes I would)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I'm not a big fan of the Miis as well, but I would probably play as my Mii if the feature was available. GameFreak did a good job with the customization options, but I hope they can add on to that later on.

Back